|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Daisy heard Martin Luther King preach?
(a) On the radio.
(b) Over the TV.
(c) At his church.
(d) In person.
2. What item is Boolie amazed Daisy didn't break in her car accident?
(a) Her glass cat figurine.
(b) Her glasses.
(c) Her cane.
(d) Her fingernails.
3. What endearing name does Boolie frequent call Daisy?
(a) A doodle.
(b) A curmudgeon.
(c) An old bag.
(d) A daisy weed.
4. What was Daisy's job before she retired?
(b) She never had a job.
5. Where does Boolie say he'll interview potential chauffeurs?
(a) At the plant.
(b) At the country club.
(c) In his own home.
(d) In Daisy's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Daisy blame her car accident on?
2. Why does Daisy assume Hoke knows Martin Luther King?
3. How much money is Daisy's accident going to cost the insurance company?
4. Who does Daisy end up inviting to go with her to the banquet?
5. What shape is Boolie's award?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)