1. In what year was Driving Miss Daisy originally performed?
2. In what year did Driving Miss Daisy win the Pulitzer Prize?
3. To whom is Driving Miss Daisy dedicated?
(a) "Mama and Will."
(b) "My beloved wife."
(d) "To all the Miss Daisys out there."
4. How many weeks was the original production of Driving Miss Daisy supposed to run for?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 52 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
5. Who is the author of Driving Miss Daisy?
(a) Henrich Uhry.
(b) Jorge Uhry.
(c) Simon Uhry.
(d) Alfred Uhry.
6. In what city does most of Driving Miss Daisy take place?
(a) Birmingham, Alabama.
(b) Kissimmee, Florida.
(c) Charleston, South Carolina.
(d) Atlanta, Georgia.
7. In what year does the play begin?
(b) The reader never finds out.
8. In what year does the play end?
(d) The reader never finds out.
9. How old is Daisy when the play begins?
10. How old is Daisy when the play ends?
(d) Exactly 100.
11. To whom is Daisy married to when the play begins?
(a) No one; she is a widow.
(d) We never learn his name.
This section contains 4,418 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)