|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan’s father do when he learns Morgan took the stop sign?
2. What does Morgan compare the visit to Mr. Thompson to?
3. What color is the church the Campbells and Marlands attend?
4. Which parent suggests calling the police?
5. What does Morgan wear when he, his dad, and Remy go to see Mr. Thompson?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mr. Fielding is a driver’s ed teacher who never teaches. What does Mr. Fielding do when he is supposed to be teaching students how to drive? How does Mr. Fielding feel about teaching? Why is he so disengaged from his students and teaching?
Essay Topic 2
A driver’s license can be considered a rite of passage. In what way is a driver’s license considered to be a rite of passage? How does a driver’s license symbolize maturity? What else might a driver’s license represent? How might a driver’s license represent moving from childhood to adulthood.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 4, Morgan and Remy acknowledge their feelings for one another. How long have the two of them had feelings for one another? Was one of them interested in a relationship sooner than the other? On the surface at school the next day, does it appear that they are in a relationship? After the sign stealing incident, could Morgan and Remy be considered a couple?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)