|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Remy and Morgan sit in his father’s car after leaving Mr. Thompson’s home?
2. What bedtime story does Mr. Campbell say that Mr. Thompson might read to his son?
3. Which parent suggests calling the police?
4. In Chapter 11, where does Morgan wait for Remy to pick him up?
5. Who is Remy’s first passenger after she gets her license?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 4, Morgan and Remy acknowledge their feelings for one another. How long have the two of them had feelings for one another? Was one of them interested in a relationship sooner than the other? On the surface at school the next day, does it appear that they are in a relationship? After the sign stealing incident, could Morgan and Remy be considered a couple?
Essay Topic 2
Even though there are few consequences for stealing the sign, Morgan feels that he had a moral obligation to confess. What might be the legal consequences for stealing the sign? What consequences trouble Morgan the most? Why is he concerned about the emotional damage to his family? Why does Morgan feel that he is morally obligated to confess?
Essay Topic 3
Mr. Fielding is a driver’s ed teacher who never teaches. What does Mr. Fielding do when he is supposed to be teaching students how to drive? How does Mr. Fielding feel about teaching? Why is he so disengaged from his students and teaching?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)