|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of pin does Mrs. Campbell have on her coat?
(a) Christmas tree.
(b) Christmas angel.
(d) Christmas bells.
2. Why does Mac think Remy quit basketball?
(a) Because she wasn’t a good player.
(b) To hang out and stare at Morgan.
(c) Because the coach never let her play.
(d) Because she hurt her ankle.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 11, how long has it been since Morgan really talked with his dad?
(a) Last week.
(c) A couple months.
4. In Chapter 9, where do Morgan and Remy decide to go to talk about whether to reveal the fact that they were involved in the theft of the stop sign?
(a) Morgan's house.
(d) Remy’s house.
5. What part has Starr played in Christmas pageants in preceding years?
(a) Wise Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Fielding take Remy and Morgan during driver’s ed in Chapter 14?
2. What type of a crime is it for taking a sign that leads to a person’s death?
3. In Chapter 11, what color pullover is Mr. Campbell wearing?
4. Who comes to the Marland house at the end of Chapter 12?
5. How can the traffic department identify a stop sign and know where it came from?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)