|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the bows on the curtains at the Thompson’s house?
2. Who wants to be Remy’s first passenger after she gets her license?
3. What advice does Joss have for Remy when she goes to get her driver’s license?
(a) Keep both hands on the wheel.
(b) Always use your turn signal.
(c) Stop behind the line near crosswalks.
(d) Don’t turn on the radio while driving.
4. From what page do the kids in Concert Choir sing in Chapter 9?
5. What does Remy wear to take her driving test?
(b) A skirt and tank top.
(c) Faded jeans and a baggy sweatshirt.
(d) Khaki’s and a polo.
6. Instead of Christmas, when does Remy wish Mrs. Thompson’s accident had occurred?
(a) Labor Day.
(b) Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
(c) Columbus Day.
(d) Arbor Day.
7. When Morgan and Remy are at the mall, what song does a singing tree-decoration twitter?
(a) Joy to the World.
(b) Silent night.
(c) Away In A Manger.
(d) Hark! The Herald Angel Sing.
8. Where do the Marlands and Campbells sit while they discuss what happened with the stop sign?
(c) Family room.
(d) Living room.
9. What day does Remy go to the church to help polish the Christmas silver?
10. Who does Remy think should be baby Jesus for the Christmas pageant?
(a) The Van Holland baby.
(b) Her brother Henry.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) The Roberts baby.
11. Who comes to the Marland house at the end of Chapter 12?
(b) The Campbells.
(c) The Budies.
12. What color is a lampshade in Mr. Thompson’s living room?
(a) Sapphire blue.
(b) Electric blue.
(c) Cobalt blue.
(d) Sky blue.
13. What does Morgan wear when he, his dad, and Remy go to see Mr. Thompson?
(a) Nice jeans and a blazer.
(b) A tie.
(c) Khakis and an oxford shirt.
(d) A suite.
14. In Chapter 12, from what book of the Bible does Morgan remember Mrs. Willit reading?
15. How many times does Christine say that she has driven?
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides Starr, who are the other wise men?
2. What does Mac give Matt to eat in the car in Chapter 8?
3. How tall is Morgan?
4. Which kids play the sheep in the Christmas pageant?
5. In front of Mac, what would Morgan rather kiss than Remy?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)