|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Remy go to the church to help polish the Christmas silver?
2. Who tells Mrs. Campbell to go back inside the church and talk to Morgan?
(b) Mrs. Marland.
(c) Her husband.
3. What does Morgan compare the visit to Mr. Thompson to?
(a) A semester test.
(b) A root canal.
(c) A dentist appointment.
(d) A visit to the doctor.
4. While they discuss how Remy was involved in the sign stealing incident, what do they try to bribe Henry with?
(a) Ice cream.
5. What color is the church the Campbells and Marlands attend?
6. What types of chairs are in the room where Morgan tells his dad about his involvement with the stop sign?
7. Which kids play the sheep in the Christmas pageant?
(b) Second graders.
(d) First graders.
8. Why does Morgan come to the Marland home on December 24?
(a) To talk to Remy.
(b) To apologize to Remy’s parents.
(c) To bring Remy a book.
(d) To see if Henry can be baby Jesus.
9. Who does Remy think should be baby Jesus for the Christmas pageant?
(a) Her brother Henry.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) The Roberts baby.
(d) The Van Holland baby.
10. In Chapter 11, what type of shirt is Mr. Campbell wearing?
(a) Button-down oxford.
(d) Dress shirt.
11. How many teeth does Henry have?
12. In Chapter 11, where does Morgan wait for Remy to pick him up?
(a) At school.
(b) At the mall.
(c) The middle of Farmington Avenue.
(d) At church.
13. What color is a lampshade in Mr. Thompson’s living room?
(a) Cobalt blue.
(b) Sapphire blue.
(c) Sky blue.
(d) Electric blue.
14. Who does Mr. Fielding think stole the stop sign?
15. Who is Remy’s first passenger after she gets her license?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much jail time might a juvenile get for taking a sign?
2. What does Remy’s father call his wife?
3. Which characters frighten Henry during the Christmas pageant?
4. What part has Starr played in Christmas pageants in preceding years?
5. What color robe does Starr want to wear in the Christmas pageant?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)