|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plays on the stereo during the Campbell’s Christmas party in Chapter 9?
(a) Carols sung by English boy choirs.
(b) Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas album.
(c) Mannheim Steamroller Christmas music.
(d) Classical Christmas music.
2. What color curtains are on the windows at the Thompson home?
3. In Chapter 11, what type of shirt is Mr. Campbell wearing?
(c) Dress shirt.
(d) Button-down oxford.
4. Why does Mac think Remy quit basketball?
(a) Because she wasn’t a good player.
(b) To hang out and stare at Morgan.
(c) Because she hurt her ankle.
(d) Because the coach never let her play.
5. What color robe does Starr want to wear in the Christmas pageant?
6. What does Morgan compare the visit to Mr. Thompson to?
(a) A semester test.
(b) A visit to the doctor.
(c) A dentist appointment.
(d) A root canal.
7. Who wants to be Remy’s first passenger after she gets her license?
8. What kind of salt and pepper shakers are on the Marland’s kitchen table?
9. What is the weather like when Morgan, his dad, and Remy leave Mr. Thomson’s home?
(b) Partly cloudy.
10. Where do Remy and Morgan sit in his father’s car after leaving Mr. Thompson’s home?
(a) In the front seat.
(b) Remy sits in the front seat and Morgan in the back.
(c) Morgan in the front seat and Remy in the back.
(d) In the backseat.
11. What color is the refrigerator in the Marland’s kitchen?
(a) Harvest gold.
(d) Stainless steel.
12. Who tests Remy for her driver’s license?
(a) Mr. Fielding.
(b) Mr. Davis.
(c) Mr. Roberts.
(d) Mr. Barth.
13. What day does Remy go to the church to help polish the Christmas silver?
14. Where is Mr. Marland when Remy is telling her mother every word of the visit to Mr. Thompson?
(a) In the TV room.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In Henry's room.
(d) In his room.
15. What bedtime story does Mr. Campbell say that Mr. Thompson might read to his son?
(a) Grandfather Twilight.
(b) Snuggle Bunny.
(c) Goodnight Moon.
(d) Goodnight Owl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mac when his mom makes Remy repeat every word of the visit to Mr. Thompson?
2. In Chapter 12, from what book of the Bible does Morgan remember Mrs. Willit reading?
3. What type of necklace is Remy wearing when she talks with Mr. Thompson?
4. What types of chairs are in the room where Morgan tells his dad about his involvement with the stop sign?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 11, how long has it been since Morgan really talked with his dad?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)