|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the bows on the curtains at the Thompson’s house?
2. Instead of Christmas, when does Remy wish Mrs. Thompson’s accident had occurred?
(a) Arbor Day.
(b) Columbus Day.
(c) Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
(d) Labor Day.
3. What bedtime story does Mr. Campbell say that Mr. Thompson might read to his son?
(a) Goodnight Moon.
(b) Goodnight Owl.
(c) Snuggle Bunny.
(d) Grandfather Twilight.
4. Which kids play the sheep in the Christmas pageant?
(c) Second graders.
(d) First graders.
5. What color robe does Starr want to wear in the Christmas pageant?
6. Besides Starr, who are the other wise men?
(a) Mark and David.
(b) Peter and Phillip.
(c) Roger and Kyle.
(d) Andrew and Billy.
7. What is the house number where Morgan lives?
8. What color is a lampshade in Mr. Thompson’s living room?
(a) Electric blue.
(b) Sapphire blue.
(c) Sky blue.
(d) Cobalt blue.
9. How tall is Morgan?
(a) 6 foot 2.
(b) 5 foot 10.
(c) 5 foot 11.
(d) 6 foot 3.
10. In Chapter 11, what type of shirt is Mr. Campbell wearing?
(b) Dress shirt.
(c) Button-down oxford.
11. How many teeth does Henry have?
12. In Chapter 11, what color pullover is Mr. Campbell wearing?
13. How much does Morgan weigh?
14. By Chapter 14, how many weeks has it been since Mrs. Thompson died?
15. How can the traffic department identify a stop sign and know where it came from?
(a) An engraved symbol on the front.
(b) They can’t identify where a sign came from.
(c) The location embossed on the back.
(d) A code number on the back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Morgan come to the Marland home on December 24?
2. What does Mr. Fielding say is life and death?
3. What does Morgan’s father do when he learns Morgan took the stop sign?
4. Where does Mr. Thompson live?
5. What type of necklace is Remy wearing when she talks with Mr. Thompson?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)