|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of muffins are served at Aunt Marion’s?
2. In Chapter 5, how many cups of coffee does Mr. Marland drink?
3. Who did Lark used to steal signs with?
4. How large is the ad that Mr. Thompson puts in the paper?
(a) 11 by 7 inches.
(b) 8 by 5 inches.
(c) 3 by 5 inches.
(d) 22 by 14 inches.
5. Where does Mrs. Marland work?
(a) Chiropractor's office.
(c) Pediatric practice.
(d) Doctor's office.
6. Where does Remy hide her Morgan Road sign?
(a) In the shed.
(b) In the bushes by the front door.
(c) In the bushes by the back fence.
(d) In the garage.
7. In Chapter 7, how many Guatemalans flee to Mexico?
8. How fast do students need to accelerate to merge into traffic?
(a) 75 mph.
(b) 70 mph.
(c) 60 mph.
(d) 65 mph.
9. What color skirt does Starr wear to the Nutcracker ballet?
(a) Soft blue.
(d) Dark green.
10. What does Mr. Fielding listen to during driving sessions?
(a) Rock music.
(b) Talk radio.
(c) Country music.
(d) Pop music.
11. What did Mac’s parents have to take away before he started behaving?
(b) Television privileges.
12. What grade is Mac in?
13. How many Lighthouse Lane signs does Taft have?
14. What conflict is Morgan supposed to report on?
15. What is one of the types of cars that the Campbell’s own?
(c) Range Rover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of juice is served during coffee hour at church?
2. What type of coat does Mrs. Campbell wear to church on Sunday?
3. What did one of the Marland cousins back over in his driveway?
4. Who does Lark claim to be when she drives in Chapter 2?
5. How many televisions do the Campbells have lined up on the hearth?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)