|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the Thompson’s child?
2. What year is Nicholas in school?
3. On Monday after Thanksgiving, where does Remy see Mr. Thompson’s ad?
(a) Telephone poles.
(b) On the refrigerator at home.
(c) Bulletin board at school.
(d) Grocery store window.
4. How old was the woman who was killed at Cherry Road and Warren St.?
5. How many students attend the high school?
6. What type of car does Nicholas drive?
7. How large is the ad that Mr. Thompson puts in the paper?
(a) 22 by 14 inches.
(b) 8 by 5 inches.
(c) 3 by 5 inches.
(d) 11 by 7 inches.
8. When was Mrs. Thompson’s funeral?
9. What does Mr. Fielding listen to during driving sessions?
(a) Talk radio.
(b) Country music.
(c) Pop music.
(d) Rock music.
10. What color car was Denise Thompson driving when she was hit and killed?
11. What time do Nickie, Morgan, and Remy take their last sign?
12. Who did Lark used to steal signs with?
13. Why does Remy say Lark can’t join them to get signs?
(a) Lark is sick.
(b) Lark has company.
(c) Lark is grounded.
(d) Lark’s mother has the flu.
14. What did one of the Marland cousins back over in his driveway?
(d) Lawn chair.
15. Who handles sports on the news channel that the Campbell’s watch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student prays to get to drive in driver’s ed?
2. What is the headline on Mr. Thompson’s ad?
3. What conflict is Morgan supposed to report on?
4. How does Mac clean up cake and icing when it falls on the floor?
5. How many turkeys does Aunt Marion provide for the extended Marland family?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)