|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how many cups of coffee does Mr. Marland drink?
2. What time does Remy get home?
3. What is the name of the high school in the novel?
(a) Roosevelt High.
(b) Lincoln High.
(c) East Line High.
(d) Silver Creek High.
4. In Chapter 5, what type of ice cream does Mac eat?
5. Why doesn't Mr. Willit like Nickie?
(a) Nickie uses his car to run over stray pets.
(b) Nickie is the class clown.
(c) Nickie talks back to Mr. Willit in class.
(d) Nickie doesn't keep his car clean and tidy.
6. How long is Concert Choir?
(a) 50 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 55 minutes.
7. Where does Mrs. Marland work?
(a) Chiropractor's office.
(c) Pediatric practice.
(d) Doctor's office.
8. What is Starr’s bedroom filled with?
(b) Stuffed animals.
(c) Barbies and accessories.
9. What did Morgan get for his birthday?
10. Which news channel do the Campbell’s usually watch?
11. How old is Henry?
(a) 13 months.
(b) 11 months.
(c) 14 months.
(d) 18 months.
12. Since school opened, how many sessions of mailbox smashing have there been?
13. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what is Henry eating when he is strapped into his car seat?
(a) Cheese stick.
14. What did the police show the driver’s ed students in Chapter 6?
(a) Videos of accidents.
(b) Photos of Mrs. Thompson’s husband and son.
(c) Mrs. Thompson’s wrecked vehicle.
(d) Photographs from the accident at Warren St. and Cherry Road.
15. How many messages are on the combined phones of the Campbell family when they return after Thanksgiving?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Christine’s place driving?
2. How old is the Thompson’s child?
3. What did Mac’s parents have to take away before he started behaving?
4. Which teacher has school-bus supervision in Chapter 3?
5. What time do Nickie, Morgan, and Remy take their last sign?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)