|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Remy when Henry was born?
2. What did Morgan get for his birthday?
3. Since school opened, how many sessions of mailbox smashing have there been?
4. What is Morgan reading during choir?
(a) Driver’s manual.
(d) Car and Driver.
5. What does Mrs. Campbell eat during the evening news in Chapter 5?
(a) Pretzel sticks.
(b) Carrot sticks.
(c) Candy bar.
(d) Ice cream.
6. How old was Remy’s mother when she got pregnant with Henry?
7. What type of car does Nicholas drive?
8. How long is Concert Choir?
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 50 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 55 minutes.
9. In Chapter 3, who wants to copy Remy’s homework?
10. Which teacher has school-bus supervision in Chapter 3?
(a) Mr. Fielding.
(b) Mr. Willit.
(c) Mrs. Bee.
(d) Mrs. Campbell.
11. What time do Nickie, Morgan, and Remy take their last sign?
12. What sport does Remy go out for?
(c) Cross Country.
13. What type of coat does Mrs. Campbell wear to church on Sunday?
(a) Black cashmere.
(b) Beige cashmere
(c) Wool trench coat.
14. Who handles sports on the news channel that the Campbell’s watch?
15. What type of juice is served during coffee hour at church?
Short Answer Questions
1. What conflict is Morgan supposed to report on?
2. Who does Lark claim to be when she drives in Chapter 2?
3. By Chapter 2, how long has Morgan been sixteen?
4. Where does Mr. Campbell leave the ad from Mr. Thompson?
5. How many Lighthouse Lane signs does Taft have?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)