1. In Chapter 1, what does Janina take to get to sleep?
(a) Glass of wine and sleeping pills.
(b) Hops and 2 valerian pills.
(c) Hops and melatonin.
2. What does Janina grab for a weapon when she is awakened in the night in Chapter 1?
(a) Bear spray.
(b) Pepper spray.
(d) Baseball bat.
3. In Chapter 1, what is Oddball wearing when he comes to Janina's house in the night?
(a) Sheepskin coat, striped pajamas, and heavy hiking boots.
(b) Snowmobile suit.
(c) Ski pants and jacket.
(d) Jeans, down jacket, and hiking boots.
4. What does Janina sleep in in Chapter 1?
(a) Sweatpants and sweatshirt.
(b) Flannel nightgown.
(c) Linen suit.
(d) Yoga pants and fleece jacket.
5. In Chapter 1, what do Janina and Oddball use for light when they go to Big Foot's house?
(d) Car headlights.
6. How many cottages in Chapter 1, are inhabited all year-round?
7. How far is Big Foot's house from Janina's house?
(a) 1/4 kilometer.
(b) 1/3 kilometer.
(c) 1/2 kilometer.
(d) 1 kilometer.
This section contains 3,121 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)