|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Healing, (pg 257- 281).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was it after the accident before Knapp finally stopped drinking?
(a) Three months.
(b) A year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Six years.
2. How does Knapp's sister's wedding make Knapp feel about her relationship?
(a) She is confident that she is on the way to being married too.
(b) She feels her relationship is failing.
(c) She sees what she will need to do to get married.
(d) She knows that the relationship is wrong for her.
3. How much does Michael drink?
(a) Not much.
(b) A lot.
(c) Not at all.
4. What does Knapp do in addition to ceasing to eat?
(a) She calls everyone she knows and yells at them.
(b) She works out compulsively.
(c) She begins to use cocaine.
(d) She studies harder than ever.
5. When would Knapp feel like she had had enough alcohol?
(a) When she started to stagger.
(b) When she couldn't stand.
(c) Nothing was ever enough.
(d) When she started to slur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens Knapp at rehab?
2. Who was William?
3. What was Knapp's relationship with alcohol like in the beginning of her alcoholism?
4. What was Knapp's logic about drinking?
5. How did Knapp feel when she was living alone?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)