|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Healing, (pg 257- 281).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Knapp's readers appreciate about her column?
(a) Her wry humor.
(b) Her honesty.
(c) Her wit.
(d) Her wisdom.
2. What does Knapp do in addition to ceasing to eat?
(a) She begins to use cocaine.
(b) She studies harder than ever.
(c) She calls everyone she knows and yells at them.
(d) She works out compulsively.
3. What kind of drunk was Knapp's friend Elaine?
(c) Tightly wound.
4. Which friend of Knapp's had a schizophrenic brother?
(b) Alice K.
5. How does Knapp describe Julian?
(a) Intellectual, refined.
(b) Open, easy-going.
(c) Snobby, judgmental.
(d) Accepting, unmotivated.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Knapp feel as she loses weight?
2. How does Knapp think Julian saw her?
3. What happened around the time Knapp moved into a new apartment?
4. How long after Knapp moves out of Julian's apartment does she meet Michael?
5. What does Jack tell Knapp in Chapter 16, Healing?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)