|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Healing, (pg 257- 281).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the typical drinker's relationship with alcohol like after they quit drinking?
(a) They are always extra susceptible to overdrinking.
(b) They can never look at a bottle without getting sick.
(c) They can never drink comfortably again.
(d) They can return to drinking any time.
2. What happened to Knapp's friend's brother who tried to molest his sister?
(a) He was institutionalized.
(b) He killed himself.
(c) He was killed by an angry father.
(d) Nothing--he went on to molest other girls.
3. When Knapp met her friend for drinks, how did Knapp feel after the drinks had kicked in?
(a) Like she was acceptable to the people around her.
(b) Like she was living in the moment.
(c) Like she was fulfilled.
(d) Like she was invisible.
4. What condition is Knapp in when she goes to the therapist?
5. How much does Michael drink?
(b) A lot.
(c) Not at all.
(d) Not much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Knapp like as a child?
2. How do the percentages look for someone who has become an alcoholic?
3. Why would Knapp find it hard to have dinner with her boyfriend's parents?
4. What does Knapp think about William?
5. Who noticed Knapp's anorexia?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)