|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Double Life II, (pg 192-211).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Knapp's boyfriend at the time when her father died?
2. What was Knapp's relationship with alcohol like?
(a) Longstanding, methodically destructive.
(b) Long and tortured.
(c) Brief and blissful.
(d) On and off, and inconsistent.
3. What does Knapp tell herself when she leaves the AA meeting?
(a) She'll quit drinking.
(b) She'll never go back.
(c) She's too embarrassed to ever come back.
(d) She'll never be one of those people.
4. Who did Knapp almost hurt, making her want to stop drinking?
(a) Her friend's children.
(c) Her parents.
(d) An innocent stranger.
5. How does Knapp feel for her first year living alone?
(a) Psychotic and delirious.
(b) Stable and organized.
(c) Unstable and anxious.
(d) Depressed and fragile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the prevailing view of women's bodies when Meg and Knapp were growing up?
2. How are drinking and anorexia the same for Knapp?
3. What injury did Knapp actually cause in her accident?
4. What class of people does Knapp find at AA meetings?
5. What does Knapp tell her boss when he asks about her injury?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)