|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Double Life II, (pg 192-211).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are drinking and anorexia the same for Knapp?
(a) They both helped her express herself.
(b) They both keep her from discovering her true feelings.
(c) They both show her her true worth.
(d) They both make her feel fulfilled.
2. How much does Michael drink?
(a) Not much.
(b) A lot.
(d) Not at all.
3. How many bottles would Knapp keep at the end of her drinking?
(b) A case.
4. Who would Knapp meet for drinks after work when she was younger?
(d) Her father.
5. How does Julian treat Knapp after they move in together?
(a) He lists her flaws.
(b) He abuses her.
(c) He adores everything about her.
(d) He straightens her out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Knapp was a sophomore in college?
2. How does drinking affect the brain?
3. How long after the move does Knapp see her therapist?
4. How does Knapp describe Julian?
5. How does Knapp justify her drinking?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)