|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Double Life II, (pg 192-211).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Knapp justify her drinking?
(a) She always knows how many drinks she's had.
(b) She can always tell what time it is.
(c) She always gets home safely.
(d) She always feels fine.
2. What would Knapp do when she escaped from her apartment?
(b) Drink at the bar.
(c) Take long runs.
(d) Write stories.
3. What was Knapp's relationship with David like at the beginning?
(a) They moved in together immediately.
(b) They knew each other for a long time before they got together.
(c) It was a long distance relationship.
(d) They lived in the same city and saw each other often.
4. How does Knapp express her feelings to Julian?
(a) She writes him long funny letters.
(b) She holds them in until they burst out when she's drunk.
(c) She gets him to sit down with her every other week to go through any issues.
(d) She never tells him her feelings.
5. What does the brain do in response to this chemical being released?
(a) Slow down for as long as the chemical is in the system.
(b) Work overtime to decrease the chemical.
(c) Build up resistance to the chemical.
(d) Convert sugar into fat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical symptoms does Tess experience on her way home?
2. What behavior of Knapp's started to worry her friends and family?
3. How old was Knapp when she had her first drink?
4. What are the two parts into which Knapp compartmentalizes her life?
5. When would Knapp feel like she had had enough alcohol?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)