|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Double Life II, (pg 192-211).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical symptoms does Tess experience on her way home?
(a) Temporary blindness.
(b) She cannot breathe.
(c) She has terrible pains in her belly.
(d) Heaving bleeding.
2. What role did drinking play in Knapp's relationship with David?
(a) It was a threat they defended themselves against.
(b) It covered over all their insecurities and fears.
(c) It helped them reach intimacy.
(d) It helped them to be accepted by their families.
3. What does Tess do the next day after her medical emergency?
(a) She goes to rehab.
(b) She starts AA.
(c) She does nothing.
(d) She keeps drinking.
4. How would Knapp spend her time during the first year of living alone?
(a) She would not have anything to do but drink.
(b) She saw constantly visiting with friends.
(c) She spent a lot of time volunteering.
(d) She never had a free minute to herself.
5. What would Knapp do when she escaped from her apartment?
(b) Take long runs.
(c) Drink at the bar.
(d) Write stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Janet deal with the pain she felt?
2. How hard was it for Knapp to quit drinking?
3. What caused Knapp to finally give up drinking?
4. How did the people around Knapp see her?
5. When would Knapp drink?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)