|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Destiny, (pg 28-55).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Knapp always anxious around her father?
(a) She was afraid that he would beat her up.
(b) She was afraid that she was not smart enough.
(c) She was afraid that she was not pretty enough.
(d) She was afraid that she was not brave enough.
2. What did Knapp NOT drink?
(a) Fume blanc.
3. How often would Knapp drink?
(a) Only when her friend Elaine was in town.
(b) Only on special occasions.
(c) As often as possible.
(d) Three nights a week.
4. Where did Knapp's mother find Knapp's empty bottle after Knapp's father died?
(a) In the garden.
(b) Behind the toilet.
(c) In the cabinet.
(d) In the trash.
5. Who did Knapp almost hurt, making her want to stop drinking?
(a) Her friend's children.
(b) Her parents.
(c) An innocent stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of the gesture Knapp makes after the confrontation with her mother?
2. Where does Knapp write her column?
3. How did Knapp's drinking change in the last six months of her drinking?
4. How many bottles would Knapp keep at the end of her drinking?
5. What happened to Knapp's friend's brother who tried to molest his sister?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)