1. Who is Fatima Mernissi?
2. What year was Mernissi born?
3. In what city was Mernissi born?
4. As a child, who did Mernissi have to wait for in order to go into the courtyard in the morning?
5. Who was Samir?
6. What did Mernissi's grandmother expect the children in the city harem to do when they visited her?
Make sure their feet were not wet.
7. What program did the women of the harem like to listen to on the radio?
8. How does Mernissi describe the shape of her face as a young child?
Round like a moon.
9. Who was Scheherazade?
10. How does Mernissi describe "Hanan"?
Moroccan emotional quality.
This section contains 3,875 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)