|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zin and Jawad wear when they went to the movies?
(a) Jeans and t-shirts.
(b) Khakis and polo shirts.
(d) Red bow ties.
2. What did Yasmina like to do that caused Grandfather Tazi to think she was eccentric?
(b) Climbing trees and hanging on the branches.
(d) Staying up all night.
3. Who was Scheherazade?
4. Who was Ahmed?
(a) Vistor from foreign land.
(d) Mernissi's brother.
5. Who told Mernissi that she should never accept inequality because it was not logical?
(a) Her father.
(b) Grandfather Tazi.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What foreign language could Tamou speak fluently?
2. How often did the women of Tazi's farm go to the public baths?
3. What piece of attire did Yaya change according to her moods?
4. What instrument did Uncle Karim play?
5. What did Mernissi's mother dream about in terms of her family life in "Moonlit Nights of Laughter"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)