|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 & 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is shocked when the young, French boy does as he promises?
(a) The executioner.
(b) The soldiers.
(c) His teachers.
(d) His mother.
2. With what are some children concerned about when Charlotte talks to them?
(a) Finding people to adopt them.
(b) Supernatural experiences.
(c) Life in the United States.
3. Why is the narrator allowed to stay when they discuss Charlotte in the kitchen in Chapter 8?
(a) He is 18.
(b) He is 14.
(c) He is 25.
(d) He is 22.
4. What does the narrator temporarily call home?
(a) A tomb.
(b) A clearing in a dense woods.
(c) A bathroom stall in the train station.
(d) A bathroom stall in the Paris airport.
5. Of what does Pashka become jealous?
(a) A mechanic who steals his girlfriend.
(b) The newest math whiz in school.
(c) A soldier who steals his girlfriend.
(d) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator take it upon himself to continue his information-gathering about Russia and France?
2. What calms the narrator after the tragedies of his family life?
3. What news does the narrator receive from Saranza?
4. What story does the narrator tell about a young French boy?
5. Where does Charlotte store newspaper clippings and photographs from her past?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)