|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 & 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator recount to Pashka?
(a) French history.
(b) Stories about fishing.
(c) Russian history.
(d) Stories about the early founding of the United States.
2. What does the narrator spend much time doing?
(c) Playing tennis.
(d) Looking through old photo albums.
3. What is one thing the narrator and his sister can visualize as their grandmother is telling a story?
(a) The sounds of the guns shot by the Russian peasants.
(b) The glint of the floodwaters.
(c) The rush of the flood waters carrying away cows as the Danube floods.
(d) The boom of the explosions in the streets of Madrid.
4. What sudden urge does the narrator have?
(a) To write his mother.
(b) To find out if Charlotte is still alive.
(c) To visit his sister.
(d) To go to the United States.
5. Why must the narrator construct his stories three different ways?
(a) For his three different audiences.
(b) To learn to be creative.
(c) He does not create stories in different ways.
(d) To tell the stories in such a way as to not get in trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sergei notice being loaded?
2. What thoughts overwhelm the narrator?
3. What does Charlotte learn of Fyodor?
4. What does Albertine leave behind?
5. What is one of the narrator's grandmother's most prized possessions?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)