Mid-Book Test (up to Part Three: The Dog Grins: Chapters 14 - 16)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does the mandate involve?
2. What is the significance of the book, "Shanghai Girls"?
3. What are sparrows, rats, insects, and flies considered?
4. What does Joy do when she finds her father coming out of a meeting?
5. What does Pearl finally admit to May?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does the Prologue recount?
2. How does Joy feel about returning to the Green Dragon...
This section contains 1,374 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)