Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Tao's family managed to do to stave off starving?
(a) Grow a few mushrooms in the cellar.
(b) Kill a few pigeons.
(c) Hide a cupful of uncooked wheat kernels.
(d) Kill a few rats and mice.
2. What does Pearl say about Tao?
(a) He is sorry for what he did.
(b) He is doing the best he can.
(c) He is an evil man.
(d) He is a good man in a bad situation.
3. What does the brigade leader have Yong do?
(a) Tell her story.
(b) Give each worker a bonus.
(d) Unbind her feet.
4. After whom does Joy name her child?
(a) Z. G.
5. Who is fed first when there is food?
(a) The most productive.
(b) The youngest.
(c) The elderly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much rice is each peasant given per day?
2. What happens three months after Z. G. leaves the commune?
3. What does Kumei admit to Joy?
4. What is beginning to hit the city?
5. What is the meaning of the item pinned to Yong's chest?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)