|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Dragon Rises: Chapters 27 & 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Joy too weak to do?
(a) Hug her mother.
(b) Tell her mother to get the other baby that was still alive.
(d) Argue against bringing Tao.
2. What does Dun's action facilitate?
(a) A riot.
(b) The rest of the group getting away.
(c) A new way of appreciating art.
(d) A number of arrests.
3. What do Joy and Z. G. do in Canton?
(b) Cry about Joy.
(c) Make plans.
(d) Make love.
4. What are the peasants anxious to do?
(a) Help Z. G. with his latest gallery show.
(b) Marry Tao off to Joy.
(c) Abandon their marriages.
(d) Show how read their blood is.
5. Why is Pearl upset to hear that Joy is pregnant?
(a) Joy's health will be in danger.
(b) Joy will never leave the commune now.
(c) Joy will not get good care.
(d) Joy will not be treated well if she has a girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pearl confide to Joy about Dun?
2. Why does Z.G. rebuke Joy?
3. To where does Pearl walk?
4. Where is May to meet the group?
5. What does Dun carry with him?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)