|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Dragon Rises: Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will Joy and her baby be sneaked out of the commune?
(a) In the trunk of Z. G.'s car.
(b) In a barrel.
(c) In a coffin.
(d) In a shroud.
2. Where is Joy wandering just after she runs away from home?
(a) The streets of Chinatown.
(b) Golden Gate Park.
(c) Fisherman's Wharf.
(d) The Presidio.
3. How does Sam die?
4. To what does Pearl awaken?
(b) A headache.
(c) A growl.
(d) A scream.
5. What does the interrogator force Pearl to do?
(a) Renounce her American citizenship.
(b) Renounce her Imperialist ways.
(c) Tell him everything she knows about the United States.
(d) Register all her information.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pearl upset to hear that Joy is pregnant?
2. What does Pearl's contact help her do?
3. What is Z. G. supposed to remember?
4. What does Dun recognize as symbolic of extreme distress?
5. What does everyone on the commune worry about concerning the upcoming winter?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)