|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Dragon Rises: Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are sparrows, rats, insects, and flies considered?
(a) The four blessings.
(b) The worst karmic debt.
(c) The most fleeting Karma.
(d) The four evils.
2. What does Pearl say about Tao?
(a) He is sorry for what he did.
(b) He is an evil man.
(c) He is doing the best he can.
(d) He is a good man in a bad situation.
3. What do Z. G. and the others encounter on the way back to Shanghai?
(b) Many people walking towards Shanghai.
(c) Several roadblocks.
(d) The brigade leader trying to walk to Shanghai.
4. Why does Joy go to China?
(a) To visit her brother.
(b) To teach English.
(c) To find her birth father and true self.
(d) To learn about Chinese history.
5. What does Auntie Hu tell Pearl?
(a) That the officials asked Auntie Hu about Pearl.
(b) That Auntie Hu is very ill.
(c) That Auntie Hu is planning to leave Chine.
(d) That Z. G. can not be trusted.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Z. G. get Joy, Tao and Samantha to his car?
2. In what typeface is the entire Prologue written?
3. What does the brigade leader say about Yong?
4. Where is May to meet the group?
5. On what wall is Joy's picture to be hung?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)