|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Dragon Rises: Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assignment is Joy given?
(a) Giving music lessons to the village children.
(b) Giving English lessons to the village children.
(c) Running the village nursery.
(d) That of arranging a propaganda play for the village about the Marriage Law.
2. What will Feng Tao supposedly do in Shanghai?
(a) Have a showing at the Red Gallery.
(b) Attend an artist's school.
(c) Give a speech about the mural at the commune.
(d) Help Z. G. produce more posters.
3. Who has kept Pearl's room exactly as she left it?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her grandmother.
4. Who is in charge of seeing that Dandelion Number Eight reaches its goals?
(a) Brigade Leader Lai.
(b) General Tse.
(c) Brigade Leader Suan.
(d) Commune Leader Lese.
5. What does the brigade leader continue to expect?
(a) A full day's labor.
(b) Gourmet meals.
(c) Double production.
(d) Propaganda classes in addition to the full day of hard labor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Auntie Hu tell Pearl?
2. Why does Joy boil the shoes Pearl sends her?
3. What does Tao ask Joy?
4. Why does Pearl not get along well with the boarders in her childhood home?
5. In what typeface is the entire Prologue written?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)