|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joy feel about returning to the commune?
2. Why does Pearl not leave with Z. G.?
(a) She hopes to whisk Joy away.
(b) She is in love with a man at the commune.
(c) Joy will not leave the commune.
(d) Pearl has been ordered to stay at the commune.
3. What does Pearl think will be very difficult?
(a) Leaving China.
(b) Convincing Joy to come home.
(c) Finding Z. G.
(d) Getting into China.
4. What does Joy do when she finds her father coming out of a meeting?
(a) Confronts him on the street.
(b) Decides she does not want to contact him yet.
(c) Starts crying on the street.
(d) Follows him home.
5. What Zodiac sign can include being tricky?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the women in the commune?
2. Why does one woman say that Pearl should not try to contact Z. G.?
3. What is the precipitating factor for Joy's assignment?
4. How does a woman kill herself one day?
5. What is Z. G. supposed to remember?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)