|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Joy's real father paint portraits of Joy's mother and aunt?
(a) To practice.
(b) For wanted posters.
(c) For propaganda posters.
(d) Because he loved both of them.
2. When is the last time Pearl has been in China?
(a) When she is 40.
(b) When she is 28.
(c) When she is 9.
(d) As a teenager.
3. To what is Pearl sentenced?
(a) Six days hard labor.
(b) Six days in a community work house.
(c) Weekly thought-reform sessions.
(d) Weekly reports to an agent.
4. Who writes frequent letters to each other?
(a) Pearl and May.
(b) Pearl and Auntie Hu.
(c) Z. G. and May.
(d) Tao and Joy.
5. Who is actually Joy's biological mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does May think about finding in China?
2. What are the peasants anxious to do?
3. Who is waiting for Pearl in her bedroom?
4. What has happened to Kumei from the age of five on?
5. What mottoes does Joy quote when entering mainland China?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)