|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Auntie Hu?
(a) An elderly woman who everyone calls Auntie Hu.
(b) May's husband's aunt.
(c) Pearl's mother's best friend.
(d) Pearl's great aunt.
2. Why did Joy's real father paint portraits of Joy's mother and aunt?
(a) Because he loved both of them.
(b) For wanted posters.
(c) For propaganda posters.
(d) To practice.
3. To what is Pearl sentenced?
(a) Weekly reports to an agent.
(b) Six days in a community work house.
(c) Six days hard labor.
(d) Weekly thought-reform sessions.
4. Where does Z. G. say it is time to go?
(d) Hong Kong.
5. Who is chasing Joy from the United States?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom is Joy slightly afraid?
2. Where is Z.G. going in the morning?
3. What does the FBI want Sam to do?
4. What Zodiac sign can include being tricky?
5. What does Joy witness as a result of the woman's suicide?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)