|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who explains to Pearl that China has a large export business?
(a) Z. G.
(b) The agent in immigration.
(c) The CEO of the largest export business in China.
(d) A worker from Soo Yuen Benevolent Association.
2. What does Pearl say about Tao?
(a) He is handsome.
(b) He is wise beyond his years.
(c) He is a good match for Joy.
(d) He is insignificant.
3. In what do the sisters write to each other?
4. What causes Pearl elation when she enters China?
(a) She talks to someone who has met Joy.
(b) She sees Z. G. at the airport.
(c) She sees Joy's picture on the wall of returning Chinese.
(d) She sees her picture on a poster drawn by Z. G.
5. How many siblings does Tao have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joy do when she finds her father coming out of a meeting?
2. Who is not suspicious of Pearl?
3. Who has kept Pearl's room exactly as she left it?
4. What does Pearl think will be very difficult?
5. What assignment is Joy given?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)