|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Z.G. going in the morning?
(a) To an art exhibit.
(b) His mother's home.
(d) The countryside.
2. Who are the narrator(s) in "Dreams of Joy"?
(a) Joy and Joe.
(b) Pearl and an unknown character.
(c) Joy and Pearl.
(d) Sam and Joy.
3. In what typeface is the entire Prologue written?
(d) Regular type.
4. Where does Joy go to search for her father?
(a) A museum.
(b) His family home.
(c) His second wife's family home.
(d) The Artist Association.
5. Why does one woman say that Pearl should not try to contact Z. G.?
(a) He has a black mark against him.
(b) He is married.
(c) He is an agent for a very sinister group.
(d) He will be in trouble if an American contacts him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joy witness as a result of the woman's suicide?
2. How long has it been since Pearl has moved back into her childhood home?
3. What does the FBI want Sam to do?
4. What is Z. G. supposed to remember?
5. For what does Pearl find herself homesick?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)