|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Chinese hope to overpower in the future?
(a) Imperialistic countries.
2. What causes Pearl elation when she enters China?
(a) She talks to someone who has met Joy.
(b) She sees Joy's picture on the wall of returning Chinese.
(c) She sees Z. G. at the airport.
(d) She sees her picture on a poster drawn by Z. G.
3. Who does Joy believe is her biological mother?
4. When is the last time Pearl has been in China?
(a) As a teenager.
(b) When she is 9.
(c) When she is 40.
(d) When she is 28.
5. In what typeface is the entire Prologue written?
(d) Regular type.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kumei think Joy and Tao are a perfect match?
2. Who is in charge of seeing that Dandelion Number Eight reaches its goals?
3. What does Pearl frequently see as she is doing her job as paper collector?
4. Who are the narrator(s) in "Dreams of Joy"?
5. Why does Pearl not leave with Z. G.?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)