|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pearl finally admit to May?
(a) That Z. G. is dead.
(b) That Pearl has decided to stay in China.
(c) That Joy is ready to come home.
(d) That she has found Joy.
2. When is the last time Pearl has been in China?
(a) When she is 9.
(b) When she is 28.
(c) As a teenager.
(d) When she is 40.
3. To where does Pearl walk?
(a) The large centrally-located park.
(b) The train station.
(c) The bus depot.
(d) Her old family home.
4. How many siblings does Tao have?
5. What does Pearl sometimes sneak and keep?
(a) Newspaper articles about Z. G.
(b) Small pieces of the poster of her and May.
(c) Bits of memorabilia from her childhood in China.
(d) Pieces of material.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Pearl maintained in Hong Kong?
2. How does Sam die?
3. What does Joy tell Joe when she calls him?
4. Where is Z.G. going in the morning?
5. How long has it been since Pearl has moved back into her childhood home?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)