|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Zodiac sign can include being tricky?
2. How does a woman kill herself one day?
(a) Throwing herself down a well.
(b) Falling on an old rusty sword unearthed in the field.
(c) Throwing herself in the way of the hay cutter.
(d) Drinking poison.
3. Where does a guard tell Pearl he directed Joy?
(a) The Artist Association.
(b) The Green Dragon Village.
(c) The missing person's bureau.
(d) He does not remember.
4. What is the precipitating factor for Joy's assignment?
(a) Saying caring for children is the one thing she would hate.
(b) Ping-Li's death.
(c) Having come from America.
(d) Being caught in the woods with Tao.
5. What are the peasants anxious to do?
(a) Marry Tao off to Joy.
(b) Abandon their marriages.
(c) Show how read their blood is.
(d) Help Z. G. with his latest gallery show.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joy believe is her biological mother?
2. What job is Pearl given?
3. For what city does Joy purchase a ticket?
4. Why does Pearl not get along well with the boarders in her childhood home?
5. What does Joy realize are empty fantasies?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)