|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Z. G. sent back to the commune?
(a) To find a young person to mentor.
(b) To supervise Joy and Tao.
(c) To teach the peasants how to produce propaganda posters.
(d) To show how much he has progressed.
2. On what wall is Joy's picture to be hung?
(a) The Wailing Wall.
(b) The Great Wall.
(c) The Comrade Wall of Returned Chinese.
(d) The wall of disillusioned Americans.
3. What does Pearl frequently see as she is doing her job as paper collector?
(a) Propaganda against the United States.
(b) Posters of she and May.
(c) Disabled elderly people begging.
(d) People celebrating Communism.
4. Why does Kumei think Joy and Tao are a perfect match?
(a) Joy is short and Tao is short.
(b) Joy has many siblings and Tao is an only child.
(c) Joy is a leo and Tao is a virgo.
(d) Joy is a tiger and Tao is a dog.
5. Where does Joy go to search for her father?
(a) The Artist Association.
(b) A museum.
(c) His second wife's family home.
(d) His family home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pearl not get along well with the boarders in her childhood home?
2. How does a woman kill herself one day?
3. How long has it been since Pearl has moved back into her childhood home?
4. What Zodiac sign can include being tricky?
5. How does Joy feel about returning to the commune?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)