|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Pearl walk?
(a) The bus depot.
(b) The train station.
(c) The large centrally-located park.
(d) Her old family home.
2. What Zodiac sign can include being tricky?
3. Where does Joy go to search for her father?
(a) His second wife's family home.
(b) The Artist Association.
(c) His family home.
(d) A museum.
4. What does the agent do before allowing Joy to enter China?
(a) Give her a new identity.
(b) Stamp her American passport so she will not be able to leave.
(c) Confisgate her American passport.
(d) Confisgate most of her belongings.
5. What causes Joy to question the ways of the village?
(a) Yuan scowls at her.
(b) Kumei waves away Joy's questions.
(c) Tao speaks harshly to her.
(d) Her father tells her to be silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Pearl has moved back into her childhood home?
2. What does Pearl frequently see as she is doing her job as paper collector?
3. Who does May think about finding in China?
4. What does Pearl think she would have done if life had treated her a bit more kindly?
5. Why does Pearl not leave with Z. G.?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)