|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pearl's contact help her do?
(a) Sneak into China.
(b) Set up a contact across in Hong Kong for mail forwarding.
(c) Contact the artist association of Beijing.
(d) Contact the missing persons bureau of Shanghai.
2. How does Z. G. view Joy's relationship with Tao?
(a) He thinks Joy would ruin Tao's life.
(b) He thinks Tao would be a wonderful husband.
(c) He thinks Joy would get bored with Tao.
(d) He thinks she is too good for Tao.
3. What does Pearl frequently see as she is doing her job as paper collector?
(a) Disabled elderly people begging.
(b) Posters of she and May.
(c) Propaganda against the United States.
(d) People celebrating Communism.
4. How long has it been since Pearl has moved back into her childhood home?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 6 weeks.
5. For what city does Joy purchase a ticket?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joy go to search for her father?
2. What job is Pearl given?
3. Why does Z.G. rebuke Joy?
4. Where do Joy and her father go?
5. Who is Auntie Hu?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)