|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is actually Joy's biological mother?
2. When is the last time Pearl has been in China?
(a) When she is 9.
(b) As a teenager.
(c) When she is 40.
(d) When she is 28.
3. Who are the narrator(s) in "Dreams of Joy"?
(a) Sam and Joy.
(b) Joy and Pearl.
(c) Joy and Joe.
(d) Pearl and an unknown character.
4. Why did Joy's real father paint portraits of Joy's mother and aunt?
(a) To practice.
(b) For wanted posters.
(c) For propaganda posters.
(d) Because he loved both of them.
5. What will make it more difficult for Pearl to search for Joy?
(a) Having no money.
(b) Registering her information.
(c) Having no transportation.
(d) Having her passport taken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Z.G. going in the morning?
2. In what typeface is the entire Prologue written?
3. What does Pearl learn from Z. G.'s servant?
4. What is the precipitating factor for Joy's assignment?
5. Who is waiting for Pearl in her bedroom?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)