|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 7 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will make it more difficult for Pearl to search for Joy?
(a) Registering her information.
(b) Having no transportation.
(c) Having her passport taken.
(d) Having no money.
2. Of whom is Joy slightly afraid?
(b) Z. G.
3. What does Joy witness as a result of the woman's suicide?
(a) The village pelting someone with rotten fruit.
(b) A hanging.
(c) A whipping.
(d) Her first public criticism.
4. What does Pearl think will be very difficult?
(a) Convincing Joy to come home.
(b) Finding Z. G.
(c) Leaving China.
(d) Getting into China.
5. Who does Joy believe is her biological mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is actually Joy's biological mother?
2. What mottoes does Joy quote when entering mainland China?
3. Why do they put metal blinders on the water buffalo?
4. What causes Pearl elation when she enters China?
5. Why does Joy think she will never leave the commune?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)