|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 7 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is actually Joy's biological mother?
2. In what typeface is the entire Prologue written?
(a) Regular type.
3. How does Z. G. view Joy's relationship with Tao?
(a) He thinks Tao would be a wonderful husband.
(b) He thinks she is too good for Tao.
(c) He thinks Joy would get bored with Tao.
(d) He thinks Joy would ruin Tao's life.
4. Why does Z. G. arrange for Joy and Tao to have art lessons together?
(a) So they can spend time together away from the prying eyes of the commune.
(b) They both have similar talent.
(c) So Z. G. can discourage Tao from being interested in Joy.
(d) So Z. G. can discourage Joy from being interested in Tao.
5. What does Tao say is the reason for the water buffalo's suffering?
(a) Punishment for deeds in a past life.
(b) There are no veterinarians in the area.
(c) He says there is no reason; it just is.
(d) The water buffalo won't let a human treat its wounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they put metal blinders on the water buffalo?
2. Where is Z.G. going in the morning?
3. What does Joy realize are empty fantasies?
4. What does Joy do when she finds her father coming out of a meeting?
5. For what does Pearl find herself homesick?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)