|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 7 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joy go to search for her father?
(a) His second wife's family home.
(b) His family home.
(c) The Artist Association.
(d) A museum.
2. What does the interrogator force Pearl to do?
(a) Renounce her Imperialist ways.
(b) Renounce her American citizenship.
(c) Register all her information.
(d) Tell him everything she knows about the United States.
3. Why does Z. G. arrange for Joy and Tao to have art lessons together?
(a) So Z. G. can discourage Tao from being interested in Joy.
(b) So Z. G. can discourage Joy from being interested in Tao.
(c) So they can spend time together away from the prying eyes of the commune.
(d) They both have similar talent.
4. Who has kept Pearl's room exactly as she left it?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her parents.
5. How does Sam die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Joy's real father paint portraits of Joy's mother and aunt?
2. How does Z. G. view Joy's relationship with Tao?
3. On what wall is Joy's picture to be hung?
4. When is the last time Pearl has been in China?
5. What does Pearl's contact help her do?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)