|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 7 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Z. G. arrange for Joy and Tao to have art lessons together?
(a) So Z. G. can discourage Tao from being interested in Joy.
(b) They both have similar talent.
(c) So they can spend time together away from the prying eyes of the commune.
(d) So Z. G. can discourage Joy from being interested in Tao.
2. Who is not suspicious of Pearl?
(a) Z. G.
(c) Her old nanny.
(d) Her brother-in-law.
3. Why does Kumei think Joy and Tao are a perfect match?
(a) Joy is short and Tao is short.
(b) Joy has many siblings and Tao is an only child.
(c) Joy is a leo and Tao is a virgo.
(d) Joy is a tiger and Tao is a dog.
4. What does Pearl sometimes sneak and keep?
(a) Small pieces of the poster of her and May.
(b) Bits of memorabilia from her childhood in China.
(c) Pieces of material.
(d) Newspaper articles about Z. G.
5. Why did Joy's real father paint portraits of Joy's mother and aunt?
(a) For propaganda posters.
(b) For wanted posters.
(c) To practice.
(d) Because he loved both of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Pearl walk?
2. Where does Z. G. say it is time to go?
3. To what is Pearl sentenced?
4. How does Sam die?
5. How does a woman kill herself one day?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)