|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Tiger Leaps: Chapters 4 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the interrogator force Pearl to do?
(a) Register all her information.
(b) Renounce her American citizenship.
(c) Renounce her Imperialist ways.
(d) Tell him everything she knows about the United States.
2. On what wall is Joy's picture to be hung?
(a) The Great Wall.
(b) The Wailing Wall.
(c) The Comrade Wall of Returned Chinese.
(d) The wall of disillusioned Americans.
3. Where does Joy go to search for her father?
(a) His second wife's family home.
(b) His family home.
(c) A museum.
(d) The Artist Association.
4. Who is chasing Joy from the United States?
(c) No one.
5. What causes Joy to question the ways of the village?
(a) Yuan scowls at her.
(b) Her father tells her to be silent.
(c) Tao speaks harshly to her.
(d) Kumei waves away Joy's questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pearl learn from Z. G.'s servant?
2. What does Pearl think will be very difficult?
3. Who is Pearl's husband?
4. Why does Kumei think Joy and Tao are a perfect match?
5. Where is Z.G. going in the morning?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)