|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Tiger Leaps: Chapters 4 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Z. G. supposed to remember?
(a) The goals of communist art.
(b) Who makes his lifestyle possible.
(c) Why he supported the revolution.
(d) Who is responsible for the liberation of China.
2. What does the agent do before allowing Joy to enter China?
(a) Stamp her American passport so she will not be able to leave.
(b) Confisgate most of her belongings.
(c) Confisgate her American passport.
(d) Give her a new identity.
3. How many siblings does Tao have?
4. Where does Joy go to search for her father?
(a) His second wife's family home.
(b) His family home.
(c) A museum.
(d) The Artist Association.
5. What does Joy witness as a result of the woman's suicide?
(a) A hanging.
(b) The village pelting someone with rotten fruit.
(c) Her first public criticism.
(d) A whipping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joy tell Joe when she calls him?
2. What causes Joy to question the ways of the village?
3. How does Sam die?
4. What mottoes does Joy quote when entering mainland China?
5. Who is clearly talented when Z.G. begins his art class?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)