Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joy feel about returning to the commune?
2. Why do they put metal blinders on the water buffalo?
(a) To keep them from walking around sharp rocks in the field.
(b) To keep the flies out of their eyes.
(c) To keep the sun from giving them cataracts.
(d) To keep them from kicking since they won't kick if they can't see.
3. Why does Pearl not leave with Z. G.?
(a) She is in love with a man at the commune.
(b) She hopes to whisk Joy away.
(c) Pearl has been ordered to stay at the commune.
(d) Joy will not leave the commune.
4. What is Z. G. supposed to remember?
(a) The goals of communist art.
(b) Why he supported the revolution.
(c) Who makes his lifestyle possible.
(d) Who is responsible for the liberation of China.
5. Who explains to Pearl that China has a large export business?
(a) The CEO of the largest export business in China.
(b) A worker from Soo Yuen Benevolent Association.
(c) The agent in immigration.
(d) Z. G.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pearl not get along well with the boarders in her childhood home?
2. What does Pearl's contact help her do?
3. According to Auntie Hu, how can Pearl reclaim many of her old belongings?
4. Where is Z.G. going in the morning?
5. How many siblings does Tao have?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)