|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Dragon Rises: Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joy go to China?
(a) To teach English.
(b) To visit her brother.
(c) To learn about Chinese history.
(d) To find her birth father and true self.
2. How does Z. G. get Joy, Tao and Samantha to his car?
(a) Dragging them.
(b) A cart.
(c) Carrying them one by one.
(d) A wheelbarrow.
3. How much rice is each peasant given per day?
(a) A quart.
(b) Two cups.
(c) One cup.
(d) One-half cup.
4. What does the agent do before allowing Joy to enter China?
(a) Confisgate most of her belongings.
(b) Confisgate her American passport.
(c) Stamp her American passport so she will not be able to leave.
(d) Give her a new identity.
5. How is Joy's relationship with her in-laws proceeding?
(b) At an all-time low.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is beginning to hit the city?
2. What is Dandelion Number Eight People's Commune?
3. How has Joy been feeling physically lately?
4. Who concocts a plan to get to the commune?
5. What does the brigade leader have Yong do?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)