|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Dragon Rises: Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Auntie Hu, how can Pearl reclaim many of her old belongings?
(a) By petitioning the government.
(b) In pawn shops.
(c) By finding all the receipts in the trunks in the attic.
(d) By asking the neighbors for help.
2. What do Pearl's housemates do when Pearl is out of the house one day?
(a) Take everything of any value out of Pearl's bedroom.
(b) Searched her bedroom.
(c) Destroy Pearl's bedroom.
(d) Give Pearl's bedroom to another woman.
3. Who are the narrator(s) in "Dreams of Joy"?
(a) Sam and Joy.
(b) Joy and Pearl.
(c) Pearl and an unknown character.
(d) Joy and Joe.
4. With whom does Kumei have a disagreement?
(b) The brigade leader.
5. What does Joy do when she finds her father coming out of a meeting?
(a) Starts crying on the street.
(b) Confronts him on the street.
(c) Follows him home.
(d) Decides she does not want to contact him yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is actually Joy's biological mother?
2. Who does Joy believe is her biological mother?
3. Where is everyone when Z. G. and Pearl arrive at the Green Dragon?
4. Who explains to Pearl that China has a large export business?
5. On what wall is Joy's picture to be hung?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)