|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 7 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings does Tao have?
2. What does Pearl frequently see as she is doing her job as paper collector?
(a) Propaganda against the United States.
(b) Posters of she and May.
(c) People celebrating Communism.
(d) Disabled elderly people begging.
3. What does Tao ask Joy?
(a) If he can return with her to the United States.
(b) If she will stay with him in the Green Dragon village which what he loves.
(c) If she will marry him.
(d) If she has a young man in the United States.
4. Why does Joy go to China?
(a) To visit her brother.
(b) To learn about Chinese history.
(c) To find her birth father and true self.
(d) To teach English.
5. What does Pearl think she would have done if life had treated her a bit more kindly?
(a) Lived to a ripe old age in the Shanghai of her youth.
(b) Found Joy and gotten out of China already.
(c) Married a young, handsome professor like Dun.
(d) Had several of her own children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pearl learn from Z. G.'s servant?
2. Where is Z.G. going in the morning?
3. Who is chasing Joy from the United States?
4. What is the significance of the book, "Shanghai Girls"?
5. What does Pearl's contact help her do?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)