|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 7 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pearl frequently see as she is doing her job as paper collector?
(a) Disabled elderly people begging.
(b) Propaganda against the United States.
(c) People celebrating Communism.
(d) Posters of she and May.
2. Where do Joy and her father go?
(a) To Hong Kong.
(b) To a large city about two days ride from Shanghai.
(c) Green Dragon Village.
(d) To his mother's home.
3. Who explains to Pearl that China has a large export business?
(a) The CEO of the largest export business in China.
(b) Z. G.
(c) The agent in immigration.
(d) A worker from Soo Yuen Benevolent Association.
4. For what city does Joy purchase a ticket?
5. What is the precipitating factor for Joy's assignment?
(a) Ping-Li's death.
(b) Saying caring for children is the one thing she would hate.
(c) Being caught in the woods with Tao.
(d) Having come from America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Z. G. arrange for Joy and Tao to have art lessons together?
2. What does Joy witness as a result of the woman's suicide?
3. What does the FBI want Sam to do?
4. Who does May think about finding in China?
5. Who is Z. G.?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)