|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 7 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom is Joy slightly afraid?
(a) Z. G.
2. Why does Joy go to China?
(a) To visit her brother.
(b) To find her birth father and true self.
(c) To teach English.
(d) To learn about Chinese history.
3. How does a woman kill herself one day?
(a) Falling on an old rusty sword unearthed in the field.
(b) Drinking poison.
(c) Throwing herself in the way of the hay cutter.
(d) Throwing herself down a well.
4. What is Z. G. supposed to remember?
(a) Why he supported the revolution.
(b) Who is responsible for the liberation of China.
(c) Who makes his lifestyle possible.
(d) The goals of communist art.
5. Who does May think about finding in China?
(a) Her half sister.
(b) Her aunt and uncle.
(c) Z. G.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Chinese government view romance?
2. Where is Z.G. going in the morning?
3. Where does Z. G. say it is time to go?
4. What do Pearl's housemates say about her when she returns from Auntie Hu's home?
5. Where does Joy go to search for her father?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)