|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Rabbit Dodges: Chapters 7 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings does Tao have?
2. What does the interrogator force Pearl to do?
(a) Renounce her Imperialist ways.
(b) Tell him everything she knows about the United States.
(c) Renounce her American citizenship.
(d) Register all her information.
3. Where is Joy wandering just after she runs away from home?
(a) Fisherman's Wharf.
(b) The Presidio.
(c) The streets of Chinatown.
(d) Golden Gate Park.
4. What does the agent do before allowing Joy to enter China?
(a) Confisgate most of her belongings.
(b) Stamp her American passport so she will not be able to leave.
(c) Give her a new identity.
(d) Confisgate her American passport.
5. Who is clearly talented when Z.G. begins his art class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pearl frequently see as she is doing her job as paper collector?
2. What does Pearl learn from Z. G.'s servant?
3. Why is Joy not supposed to be pleased with her performance?
4. On what wall is Joy's picture to be hung?
5. What will make it more difficult for Pearl to search for Joy?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)