|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Dog Grins: Chapters 14 - 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pearl learn from Z. G.'s servant?
(a) Z. G. has met Joy.
(b) Z. G. has been sent to the countryside to redeem himself.
(c) Joy is not with Z. G.
(d) Z. G. is being honored in Beijing that month.
2. What Zodiac sign can include being tricky?
3. How does Joy feel about returning to the commune?
4. How many siblings does Tao have?
5. How does May hide the money she sends to Pearl?
(a) She does not send money because it would get stolen.
(b) Disguises it as decorative art.
(c) Sews it into the hems of clothing.
(d) Conceals it into a flap on the inside of the letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kumei think Joy and Tao are a perfect match?
2. Why does Z.G. rebuke Joy?
3. What causes Joy to question the ways of the village?
4. What does Joy do when she finds her father coming out of a meeting?
5. How does Z. G. view Joy's relationship with Tao?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)