Prologue, Part One: The Tiger Leaps: Chapters 1 - 3
1. In what typeface is the entire Prologue written?
(b) Regular type.
2. What is the significance of the book, "Shanghai Girls"?
(a) It is the prequel to "Dreams of Joy".
(b) It is a less savory view of the lives of some Chinese girls.
(c) It was written by the main character, Sam.
(d) There is no significance of the book.
3. Who does Joy believe is her biological mother?
4. Who is actually Joy's biological mother?
5. Who is Z. G.?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A Chinese official high up in the party.
(c) Joy's father.
(d) A diplomat for the People's Republic of China.
6. How does Sam die?
7. What does the FBI want Sam to do?
(a) Set up a meeting with some Chinese Communists.
(b) Turn in Joy as a Communist sympathizer.
(c) Work undercover for them in China.
(d) Work undercover for them in San Francisco.
This section contains 5,028 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)