|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the Corporal that he has one minute to repent?
2. Where does Moustique say Makak belongs?
(a) At home.
(b) With the earth.
(c) In heaven.
(d) With the sinners.
3. Who brings back a chicken and vegetables?
(d) The Corporal.
4. Who shouts out that it is time for Makak to be enthroned?
(c) The Corporal.
5. What does the Chorus say should happen to the accused?
(a) They should beg for forgiveness.
(b) They should be hanged.
(c) They should be pardoned.
(d) They should be stoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Souris and Tigre tell the Corporal is their right to have?
2. Who takes the Corporal's keys?
3. Who emerges from the shadows after the Corporal begs for forgiveness?
4. Why does the Corporal leave the prison?
5. Who bullies Makak into begging for food?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)