|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Basil invoke to circle the Corporal?
(a) Dark clouds.
(c) Threatening spirits.
(d) Imaginary animals.
2. Who emerges from the shadows after the Corporal begs for forgiveness?
(c) The Woman.
3. Who demands his food angrily after Makak is let out of his cage?
4. Why does the Corporal leave the prison?
(a) To get more food.
(b) To get some fresh air.
(c) To tell others about Makak.
(d) To go to church.
5. What does the Corporal hold up and asks Makak why he has it?
(a) A mask.
(b) A hairbrush.
(c) A deerskin.
(d) A Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Moustique say Makak belongs?
2. Where does the Corporal say he's returning to after he begs for forgiveness?
3. Who makes a crude comment about Makak dreaming of white women?
4. What does Makak tell his companions will bring them peace?
5. What do Souris and Tigre tell the Corporal about Makak?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)