|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taunts the Corporal after he begs for forgiveness?
2. Why is Makak in jail?
(a) He stole some things from a fruit stand.
(b) He claimed to be the savior of the world.
(c) He shot a man.
(d) He was disruptive at the market.
3. Who brings food for the prisoners?
(a) The Corporal.
4. What does the Chorus say should happen to the accused?
(a) They should beg for forgiveness.
(b) They should be stoned.
(c) They should be hanged.
(d) They should be pardoned.
5. Who counts down the minutes until the Corporal begs for forgiveness?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Corporal say he's returning to after he begs for forgiveness?
2. Who tells Makak to hurry after Tigre's death?
3. Who cries out that he has "killed and tasted blood"?
4. Why does Makak refuse to take the mask?
5. Which character thinks of Africa as a place to find joy?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)