|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is placed on a throne in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) The Corporal.
2. Who reads a list of people accused of being white?
(a) The Corporal.
(b) The Inspector.
3. Who stands over Tigre's body and says how one tribe will triumph over the other?
(b) The Corporal.
(c) The Woman.
4. Whom does Makak ask for after he is let out of the cage?
(d) His son.
5. Who is brought out after Moustique is taken away?
(b) The Figure.
(d) The Woman in White.
6. What does Makak realize when he saw his reflection?
(a) How he will go on to do great things.
(b) How much he hates himself.
(c) How meaningless life is.
(d) How he dislikes water.
7. Who does Makak try to bribe by saying he has money?
(b) The Peasant.
(c) The Inspector.
(d) The Corporal.
8. Why does Moustique tell Makak he has gone mad?
(a) Because he can't hold it in any longer.
(b) Because his father was mad.
(c) Because of his hatred.
(d) Because he is a crazy ape.
9. What is Makak's real name?
10. What do Tigre and Souris accuse the Corporal of being?
(a) A dictator.
(b) A racist.
(c) An idiot.
(d) An assistant to the devil.
11. What does Makak ask the Woman in White?
(a) Why she is so scary.
(b) Why he can't go home.
(c) Why she chose him.
(d) Why he must be tortured.
12. What does Makak say is the ultimate darkness for all of them?
13. What do Souris and Tigre tell the Corporal about Makak?
(a) He likes to read.
(b) He is really quiet.
(c) He is delirious.
(d) He is the savior of the world.
14. What weapon does Makak have in the prison?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A sharp stick.
(d) A piece of string.
15. Which character thinks of Africa as a place to find joy?
(c) The Corporal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Makak go to find in the forest?
2. What does the Corporal say overrules Roman law?
3. Who stabs the Corporal?
4. Who calls for Moustique to be taken away?
5. What does Souris make and put on Makak's head?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)