|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Moustique say Makak belongs?
(a) With the sinners.
(b) With the earth.
(c) At home.
(d) In heaven.
2. Who refuses to tie up the Corporal?
3. According to the Corporal, what is the worst crime a native can commit?
(b) Sinning against a brother.
(c) Escaping from prison.
4. Who taunts the Corporal after he begs for forgiveness?
5. Who eventually kills Tigre?
(b) The Corporal.
6. What do Souris and Tigre tell the Corporal about Makak?
(a) He is the savior of the world.
(b) He likes to read.
(c) He is really quiet.
(d) He is delirious.
7. What do Tigre and Souris accuse the Corporal of being?
(a) An assistant to the devil.
(b) A dictator.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A racist.
8. Who protests that he wants "real food"?
(d) The Corporal.
9. Where does Makak say he is going at the end of the play?
(a) To his birthplace.
(b) To heaven.
10. What does Makak ask the Woman in White?
(a) Why she is so scary.
(b) Why he can't go home.
(c) Why she chose him.
(d) Why he must be tortured.
11. Which character thinks of Africa as a place of darkness?
(a) The Corporal.
12. Who counts down the minutes until the Corporal begs for forgiveness?
(c) No one.
13. Who tells the Corporal that he has one minute to repent?
14. What does Souris say to Makak when he leaves?
(a) "You are the light of the world."
(b) "Walk with God."
(c) "Peace be with you."
(d) "Rest in peace."
15. Who demands his food angrily after Makak is let out of his cage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shouts for Makak to stop the fighting?
2. What does the Chorus say should happen to the accused?
3. Who takes the Corporal's keys?
4. Who brings back a chicken and vegetables?
5. Who stabs the Corporal?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)