|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Figure and dancer move toward across the stage?
(b) A fire.
(d) The forest.
2. When he is talking to Moustique, what does Makak say the Woman in White called him?
(d) His real name.
3. Who runs onstage at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(c) Souris and Tigre.
(d) A group of women.
4. Who helps Makak stand and walk after he falls to the ground?
(a) Tigre and Souris.
(b) The Figure.
(c) The Corporal.
(d) No one.
5. Who comes to find Makak when he is sitting on the ground?
(c) The Corporal.
6. Who says he saw Makak by the river?
(a) The Corporal.
(b) A boy.
7. What is Makak charged with when he is arrested?
(a) Cheating on a test.
(b) Stealing from a store.
(c) Creating a disturbance.
(d) Lying to the police.
8. What does the Corporal toss at Tigre and Souris to wear as judges' robes?
(d) Banana leaves.
9. Who does Makak tell Moustique he spent the night with?
(a) The Woman.
(b) No one.
(c) His ex-girlfriend.
(d) His family.
10. What does Makak tell the Peasants to do for the sick man?
(a) Kneel and pray.
(b) Dress him.
(c) Sing and dance.
(d) Lay hands on him.
11. What does Moustique ask for from the First Peasant?
(a) A gun.
12. What does the Woman tell Makak about his family?
(a) They are dysfunctional.
(b) They love him very much.
(c) They are all still alive.
(d) They are lions and kings.
13. What is the man on the stretcher dying from?
(a) A snake bite.
14. What does the Peasant ask the person who greets him to do with him?
15. What does Moustique tell Makak the woman wants him to sell?
(a) His soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moustique say about Makak's vision of the Woman?
2. Who greets one of the Peasants?
3. What is lying on the ground near Makak in Scene 1?
4. What does the Figure do when it comes onto the stage?
5. How long have Makak and Moustique known each other?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)