|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is hungry and uneasy when they arrive in the forest?
(a) The Woman and the Figure.
(b) Tigre and Souris.
(c) The Corporal and the Inspector.
(d) Makak and Moustique.
2. What does Moustique say about Makak's vision of the Woman?
(a) It was just a dream.
(b) It probably is very meaningful.
(c) It will happen again.
(d) He thinks Makak is lying.
3. Where does Moustique say he went looking for Makak?
(a) The forests.
(b) The mountain.
(c) The church.
4. Where does Makak say he is going at the end of the play?
(c) To his birthplace.
(d) To heaven.
5. Why does Makak fall to his knees in the Prologue?
(a) He has lost strength in his legs.
(b) He is looking for something on the ground.
(c) He wants to pray.
(d) He is begging for forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Corporal say he let the beating continue?
2. Who is dressed in robes and steps forward toward the throne?
3. Who tells the Corporal that he has one minute to repent?
4. Where does Makak ask to be sent?
5. Who runs onstage at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)