|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims that Makak, unlike white men, is not helpless in the face of illness?
(a) The Corporal.
(b) The Peasants.
2. Where does Moustique say Makak belongs?
(a) At home.
(b) In heaven.
(c) With the earth.
(d) With the sinners.
3. What does Tigre say he sees when he looks into the fire?
(a) Black people in hell.
(b) His childhood.
(d) A coffin.
4. Moustique says he might be worried if Basil was a what?
5. What appears on the stage at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A forest.
(b) Statues and decorations.
(c) The interior of a cave.
(d) Monkeys and giraffes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks to Makak in his dream in the Prologue?
2. Who shouts for Makak to stop the fighting?
3. Where does Moustique say he went looking for Makak?
4. Who urges Makak to return to Monkey Mountain, or he will die?
5. Who does the Corporal tell to hide Tigre's body?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)