|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Corporal carrying as he appears in the market?
(a) A spear.
(b) A mask.
(c) A hat.
(d) A pistol.
2. What does the person pretending to be Makak do with the water?
(a) Pours it on his head.
(b) Drinks it.
(c) Sprinkles the crowd.
3. Who takes Basil's hat?
(b) The Woman.
(c) The sick man.
4. What does the Peasant ask the person who greets him to do with him?
5. What is lying on the ground near Makak in Scene 1?
(a) The white mask.
(c) A dog.
(d) A flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moustique ask for from the First Peasant?
2. Who claims that Makak, unlike white men, is not helpless in the face of illness?
3. Moustique says he might be worried if Basil was a what?
4. Why does Moustique become angry with Makak?
5. When he is talking to Moustique, what does Makak say the Woman in White called him?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)