|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Makak tell the Corporal he lives?
(a) Wherever he wishes.
(b) In the heavens.
(c) Monkey Mountain.
(d) Under the earth.
2. What does Makak say about Moustique being bitten by the thing?
(a) It shows that Moustique is human.
(b) It is an ill omen.
(c) It is God's warning.
(d) It is good luck.
3. In what way is Moustique physically handicapped?
(a) He is missing an arm.
(b) His foot is broken.
(c) His hand is twisted.
(d) His right side is paralyzed.
4. What does Moustique accuse Makak of?
(a) Wanting to die.
(b) Casting a spell on him.
(c) Drinking his coffee.
(d) Believing in signs.
5. When he is talking to Moustique, what does Makak say the Woman in White called him?
(a) His real name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disappears as Makak begins his monologue in the Prologue?
2. Why does Makak say he has become mad?
3. Who tells Makak to continue his story after Makak falls to his knees?
4. What does the Figure do when it comes onto the stage?
5. What happens after Makak is told he can continue with his story?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)