|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Corporal toss at Tigre and Souris to wear as judges' robes?
(b) Banana leaves.
2. Who tells Makak to continue his story after Makak falls to his knees?
(a) The Woman.
(d) The Corporal.
3. What language does Makak use to respond to the Corporal?
4. As the Corporal interrogates Makak, who begins to sing?
(a) A strange woman.
(b) The Figure.
5. What object is sitting in the middle of the stage at the beginning of the Prologue?
(a) A coffee table.
(b) A chair.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A drum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does the chorus allude to in the Prologue?
2. What does the disc the Figure holds represent?
3. What happens after Makak is told he can continue with his story?
4. What does the Corporal pull out of Makak's bag?
5. What does Makak pray for after he falls to the ground?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)