|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the disc the Figure holds represent?
(a) The moon.
(b) The circle of life.
(d) Peace and harmony.
2. What does the chorus sing about in the Prologue?
(a) Being set free.
(b) The crucifixion of Christ.
(c) A mother whose son is in jail.
(d) The jungle.
3. What does Makak narrate in his long speech during the Prologue?
(b) His spiritual ecstasy.
(c) His journey toward becoming a Christian.
(d) His birth.
4. What does the Figure do when it comes onto the stage?
(a) Dances on top of a cage.
(b) Points to the audience.
(c) Stands behind the dancer.
(d) Threatens the dancer with a sword.
5. Who comes to sit beside the object on the stage?
(a) A musician.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A professor.
(d) A dancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Makak fall to his knees in the Prologue?
2. What does the Corporal pull out of Makak's bag?
3. What does the Corporal toss at Tigre and Souris to wear as judges' robes?
4. Who speaks to Makak in his dream in the Prologue?
5. What does the Corporal allow each man to drink?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)