|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Makak tell the Corporal he wants to go when he is being interrogated?
(c) The forest.
(d) The sea.
2. What race is the Corporal?
3. What language does Makak use to respond to the Corporal?
4. What do the Figure and dancer move toward across the stage?
(a) The forest.
(d) A fire.
5. Why does Makak fall to his knees in the Prologue?
(a) He wants to pray.
(b) He is begging for forgiveness.
(c) He is looking for something on the ground.
(d) He has lost strength in his legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Makak is told he can continue with his story?
2. What does the chorus sing about in the Prologue?
3. Who tells Makak to continue his story after Makak falls to his knees?
4. What does the Corporal say Makak did when people laughed at him in the bar?
5. Why don't the Corporal or the other characters see the woman along the road?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)