|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Makak stand and walk after he falls to the ground?
(a) The Figure.
(b) No one.
(c) Tigre and Souris.
(d) The Corporal.
2. What do the Figure and dancer move toward across the stage?
(b) The forest.
(d) A fire.
3. What instrument plays in the background after Makak falls to the ground?
4. What does the Corporal toss at Tigre and Souris to wear as judges' robes?
(a) Banana leaves.
5. What happens after Makak is told he can continue with his story?
(b) The scene changes.
(c) A spirit runs across the stage.
(d) Makak faints.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Makak say appeared to him on Monkey Mountain?
2. What does Makak envision walking along the road?
3. What does the Corporal call Tigre and Souris?
4. Who comes to sit beside the object on the stage?
5. What disappears as Makak begins his monologue in the Prologue?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)