|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chorus sing about in the Prologue?
(a) The crucifixion of Christ.
(b) A mother whose son is in jail.
(c) The jungle.
(d) Being set free.
2. What does Makak envision walking along the road?
(b) A monkey.
(c) A horse.
(d) A woman.
3. What does Makak narrate in his long speech during the Prologue?
(b) His birth.
(c) His journey toward becoming a Christian.
(d) His spiritual ecstasy.
4. What happens after Makak is told he can continue with his story?
(b) The scene changes.
(c) A spirit runs across the stage.
(d) Makak faints.
5. Who tells Makak to continue his story after Makak falls to his knees?
(a) The Woman.
(d) The Corporal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument plays in the background after Makak falls to the ground?
2. Why does Makak say he has become mad?
3. What does the Figure do when it comes onto the stage?
4. What does the Corporal allow each man to drink?
5. What is Makak charged with when he is arrested?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)