|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Corporal leave the prison?
(a) To tell others about Makak.
(b) To get some fresh air.
(c) To get more food.
(d) To go to church.
2. Who cries out that he has "killed and tasted blood"?
(d) The Corporal.
3. What does Moustique say he will give the Peasants in exchange?
(b) Eternal life.
(c) The power of healing.
(d) The ability to see the future.
4. What is Makak charged with when he is arrested?
(a) Stealing from a store.
(b) Creating a disturbance.
(c) Cheating on a test.
(d) Lying to the police.
5. What weapon does Makak have in the prison?
(a) A gun.
(b) A piece of string.
(c) A sharp stick.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Makak say appeared to him on Monkey Mountain?
2. Who convinces Makak to attack the Corporal?
3. What instrument plays in the background after Makak falls to the ground?
4. What law does the Corporal tell the prisoners he is there to fulfill?
5. What is the name of the formally dressed Figure from the Prologue?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)