|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Makak tell the Peasants to do for the sick man?
(a) Lay hands on him.
(b) Dress him.
(c) Kneel and pray.
(d) Sing and dance.
2. What do Souris and Tigre tell the Corporal is their right to have?
3. Why does Makak say he has become mad?
(a) He can never sleep.
(b) He is taking medication.
(c) Spirits talk to him.
(d) It is in his genes.
4. Who does Makak say are the Peasants' worst enemies?
(a) Evil spirits.
(b) Their dead fathers.
(c) Members of a rival tribe.
5. Who bullies Makak into begging for food?
(b) The Corporal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cries out that he has "killed and tasted blood"?
2. Who does the crowd beat to death?
3. Who accuses the crowd of not knowing what they really want?
4. What does Makak go out to get while Moustique puts the cooking supplies away?
5. Why does Moustique say he and Makak are outcasts?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)