|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pretends to be Makak?
(a) The Inspector.
2. What is Makak charged with when he is arrested?
(a) Lying to the police.
(b) Stealing from a store.
(c) Cheating on a test.
(d) Creating a disturbance.
3. Why does the Corporal leave the prison?
(a) To get some fresh air.
(b) To get more food.
(c) To tell others about Makak.
(d) To go to church.
4. What does Makak call Moustique when Moustique gets in his way?
(a) A fool.
(b) An insect.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A monkey.
5. Who tells Makak to continue his story after Makak falls to his knees?
(b) The Corporal.
(c) The Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Makak calls himself God's ______.
2. Why does Makak fall to his knees in the Prologue?
3. Who helps Makak stand and walk after he falls to the ground?
4. Who says he saw Makak by the river?
5. Who urges Makak to return to Monkey Mountain, or he will die?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)