|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument plays in the background after Makak falls to the ground?
2. Who accuses the crowd of not knowing what they really want?
(c) The Corporal.
3. Who brings food for the prisoners?
(a) The Corporal.
4. Why does the Corporal leave the prison?
(a) To tell others about Makak.
(b) To get some fresh air.
(c) To go to church.
(d) To get more food.
5. Who says he saw Makak by the river?
(a) A boy.
(d) The Corporal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pretends to be Makak?
2. What law does the Corporal tell the prisoners he is there to fulfill?
3. Who speaks to Makak in his dream in the Prologue?
4. Who does Makak say appeared to him on Monkey Mountain?
5. What bites Moustique as he reaches under a bench?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)