|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disappears as Makak begins his monologue in the Prologue?
(a) His cage.
(b) Makak's fear.
(c) Tigre and Souris.
(d) The mask.
2. Who helps Makak stand and walk after he falls to the ground?
(a) The Figure.
(b) Tigre and Souris.
(c) No one.
(d) The Corporal.
3. What law does the Corporal tell the prisoners he is there to fulfill?
(a) The white man law.
(b) The Roman law.
(c) The spiritual law.
(d) The Christian law.
4. When he is talking to Moustique, what does Makak say the Woman in White called him?
(d) His real name.
5. What does the man on the stretcher need to do to break his fever?
(b) Eat ice.
(c) Take a hot bath.
(d) Wrap his head in towels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man on the stretcher dying from?
2. Who dresses in Basil's coat and hat?
3. What does Makak narrate in his long speech during the Prologue?
4. What does Moustique say he will give the Peasants in exchange?
5. Why don't the Corporal or the other characters see the woman along the road?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)