|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Mrs. O'Koren take from home to Caitlin?
(a) Her favorite stuffed animal.
(b) Her dream journal.
(c) A picture of Cass.
(d) A school yearbook.
2. Who does Caitlin constantly try to call while out with Rina?
3. What movie does Caitlin compare Rogerson to when Rina is talking to her about the Caitlin's relationship with Rogerson?
(a) The Birds.
(b) The Wizard of Oz.
(c) Miracle on 34t Street
(d) Gone With the Wind.
4. Why is Rogerson late to pick up Caitlin from photography class?
(a) He is studying.
(b) He is talking to another girl.
(c) He is waiting for drugs.
(d) He is with his parents.
5. What word best describes how Rina feels when Caitlin will not cancel plans with Rogerson to spend time with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprising thing does Caitlin's mother say to her when she visits her at Evergreen?
2. Which of the following is Caitlin's favorite picture?
3. What.does Rina fear when she visits Caitlin?
4. What is the official reason for Caitlin's admittance to the Evergreen Care Center?
5. What does Mr. O'Koren always take with him when he visits Caitlin at Evergreen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Matthew and Caitlin talk about after class, and how does Rogerson react?
2. Who does Caitlin cry for during her first few days at Evergreen?
3. What does Caitlin immediately do when Rina arrives at her house to "kidnap" her and take her to the lake?
4. What final surprise does Caitlin's mother have for her at Boo and Stewart's house?
5. Why does Caitlin go to the Evergreen Care Center?
6. What does Cass tell Caitlin in the letter that she sends her?
7. What does Caitlin mean when she describe the "If Onlys?"
8. How does Caitlin act when she is at the lake with Rina?
9. What does Rina tell Caitlin has happened to Rogerson following his arrest?
10. What does Caitlin think when she dreams of Rogerson during her stay at the Evergreen Care Center?
This section contains 1,485 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)