|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What.does Rina fear when she visits Caitlin?
(a) That Caitlin will not see her.
(b) That Caitlin will blame her.
(c) That Caitlin is still talking to Rogerson.
(d) That Caitlin hates her.
2. Why is Caitlin glad that Cass does not call on Christmas?
(a) She thinks that Cass will recongize something different in her voice.
(b) She does not want her mother to be upset on Christmas.
(c) She is angry with Cass.
(d) She knows that she will speak to Cass another time.
3. What does Caitlin want to say to her mother after she rescues her from Rogerson?
(a) I love him.
(b) I love you.
(d) Thank you.
4. What does Caitlin ask Rina to talk about when she visits her?
5. Which of the following is Caitlin's favorite picture?
(a) Dave's picture of Corrina.
(b) Her own picture taken by Rogerson.
(c) Corrina's picture of her and Rogerson.
(d) Her picture of Rogerson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caitlin's mother get her to wear to their April Fool's Day party?
2. What surprising thing does Caitlin's mother say to her when she visits her at Evergreen?
3. What does Caitlin do with the self-portrait that she took in photography class?
4. What is Caitlin unable to photograph while in treatment?
5. When does Cass call her parents again?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caitlin mean when she describe the "If Onlys?"
2. What does Rina tell Caitlin has happened to Rogerson following his arrest?
3. Caitlin says about Rogerson: "It was funny. What I loved most about Rogerson was that he took me to a place so far from anywhere Cass had been." What does she mean by that statement?
4. Who does Caitlin cry for during her first few days at Evergreen?
5. What are Corinna and Dave arguing about when Caitlin goes over to their house?
6. How does Caitlin act when she is at the lake with Rina?
7. Why does Caitlin go to the Evergreen Care Center?
8. Where does Caitlin go immediately after leaving the Evergreen Care Center?
9. How have Caitlin's feelings about her relationship with Rogerson changed since he hit her on New Year's Eve?
10. What does Caitlin say when Rina tries to put together a girls' night out for them; and how does Rina react?
This section contains 1,575 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)