|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caitlin ask Rina to talk about when she visits her?
2. What type of candy does Caitlin eat at Dr. Marshall's office?
(a) Jolly Ranchers.
(d) Jelly beans.
3. What.does Rina fear when she visits Caitlin?
(a) That Caitlin hates her.
(b) That Caitlin is still talking to Rogerson.
(c) That Caitlin will not see her.
(d) That Caitlin will blame her.
4. Who has Rogerson been living with since his arrest?
(a) His grandparents.
(b) His parents.
5. Where is Rogerson performing community service?
(a) An animal shelter.
(b) A food pantry.
(c) An abuse hotline.
(d) A state park.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the only time thatCaitlin feels safe around Rogerson?
2. What picture does Caitlin look at when she gets scared?
3. What item does Mrs. O'Koren take from home to Caitlin?
4. What class does Mr. Lensing teacher?
5. Which of the following issues is Caitlin's roommate being treated for at Evergreen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Caitlin says about Rogerson: "It was funny. What I loved most about Rogerson was that he took me to a place so far from anywhere Cass had been." What does she mean by that statement?
2. Where does Caitlin go immediately after leaving the Evergreen Care Center?
3. What does Caitlin reveal to Dr. Marshall about Cass?
4. How does Caitlin cope with her feelings immediately after Rogerson hits her for the first time?
5. What final surprise does Caitlin's mother have for her at Boo and Stewart's house?
6. What happens when Caitlin returns home from the lake and sees Rogerson?
7. What does Caitlin immediately do when Rina arrives at her house to "kidnap" her and take her to the lake?
8. Why does Caitlin ask Rina to go to Corrina's house before going to the lake?
9. What does Caitlin do to the self portrait that her mother take to her while she is at the Evergreen Care Center?
10. How have Caitlin's feelings about her relationship with Rogerson changed since he hit her on New Year's Eve?
This section contains 1,543 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)