|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Boo's real name?
2. How many children do Boo and Stuart Connell have?
3. What area does of his parents' property does Rogerson live in?
(a) The pool house.
(b) The attic.
(c) The guest house.
(d) The basement.
4. What is Rogerson saying while driving in traffic after he hits Caitlin?
(a) He apologizes.
(b) He does not speak.
(c) He is cursing.
(d) He sings along with the radio.
5. Where does Cass go the summer before college?
(a) To the beach.
(b) To summer camp.
(c) To visit her grandparents.
(d) To Kentucky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kelly tell Caitlin that Rogerson has been in trouble with in the past?
2. What does Bill Skerrit give Rina as a token of his commitment?
3. What does Rogerson cite to Boo as the reason for being so good at trivia?
4. What check is Corrina concerned will bounce if she does not deposit money into the account?
5. Why does Rogerson want to go to the mall with Caitlin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Caitlin and Corrina have in common?
2. How does Cass' family react to seeing her on The Lamont Whipper Show?
3. How does Cass hurt Caitlin with a shovel in Commons Park?
4. How does Rogerson's father react when he sees his son and Caitlin at the Biscoe house?
5. How does the reader know that Cass and Caitlin have a close relationship?
6. How does Caitlin's mother feel about her making the cheer leading squad?
7. How is Caitlin preoccupied with Rogerson when she meets up with a distraught Rina?
8. How is Caitlin's relationship with Rogerson affecting her school life?
9. What does Corrina reveal to Caitlin about her family after they see her mother at the store?
10. How does Caitlin hurt herself during the rival game with Central High School?
This section contains 1,438 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)