|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which members of Rogerson's family does Caitlin meet when they go to his house on their first date?
(a) His parents.
(b) His sister.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His grandmother.
2. What does Caitlin discover about Rogerson on the night that he meets her parents?
(a) He is bad at trivia.
(b) He is flunking out of school.
(c) He is rude.
(d) He is very smart.
3. Where does Caitlin go after she leaves home the first time that Rogerson hits her?
(b) Boo's house.
(c) Rina's house.
(d) New York.
4. What does Mike Evans say about Rogerson when he talks to Caitlin after cheer leading practice?
(a) "He is trouble."
(b) "He is your type."
(c) "He will hurt you."
(d) "He's not your type."
5. What is NOT a reason that Caitlin gives for being a friend to Rina?
(a) Rina is strong.
(b) Rina is loyal.
(c) Rina is fun.
(d) Rina is pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Kelly and Chad exchange to show their commitment to each other?
2. Which of the following activities does Cass NOT participate in during high school?
3. Who does Kelly tell Caitlin that Rogerson has been in trouble with in the past?
4. What is Boo's real name?
5. What television channel is Corrina first watching when Caitlin visits?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Caitlin and Rogerson talk about in the car after the cheer leading ceremony?
2. How does Rogerson act toward Caitlin after he hits her for the first time?
3. What do Caitlin and Boo discuss about Cass and her disappearance?
4. What has happened to Caitlin's cheer leading since she met Rogerson?
5. Describe Cass' first phone call to her parents.
6. What does Caitlin discover about Rogerson and his performance in school?
7. How does the reader know that Cass and Caitlin have a close relationship?
8. How do Caitlin and Rogerson deal with his father's abuse?
9. How is Caitlin preoccupied with Rogerson when she meets up with a distraught Rina?
10. What does Mrs. O'Koren do to support Caitlin's cheer leading, and what are her motives for those actions?
This section contains 1,334 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)