|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Skerrit give Rina as a token of his commitment?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) His football pin.
(d) A ring.
2. What area does of his parents' property does Rogerson live in?
(a) The pool house.
(b) The attic.
(c) The basement.
(d) The guest house.
3. Where does Rogerson go to school?
(a) Perkins Day.
(c) Central High School.
(d) Jackson High School.
4. Who is Caitlin's only friend whom Rogerson can tolerate?
5. Why is Rogerson's father so angry with him when he and Caitlin go to their house?
(a) Rogerson has failed a test.
(b) Rogerson talks back.
(c) Rogerson is late.
(d) Rogerson's pupils appear to be dilated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caitlin say that Rina does when she is upset?
2. What does Dave make Rogerson, Caitlin, and Corrina for lunch?
3. Which of the following activities does Cass NOT participate in during high school?
4. What television channel is Corrina first watching when Caitlin visits?
5. What do Kelly and Chad exchange to show their commitment to each other?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Caitlin and Rogerson's first meeting.
2. How does Cass' family react to seeing her on The Lamont Whipper Show?
3. How does Caitlin feel about Mike Evans?
4. What do Caitlin and Rogerson talk about in the car after the cheer leading ceremony?
5. Describe Cass' first phone call to her parents.
6. What do Caitlin and Corrina have in common?
7. How does Cass hurt Caitlin with a shovel in Commons Park?
8. Describe what happens when Rogerson hits Caitlin for the first time.
9. Why does Rogerson take Caitlin to a party with kids from his school?
10. How does Caitlin's mother feel about her making the cheer leading squad?
This section contains 1,404 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)