|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Boo's real name?
2. Which of the following art classes does Caitlin attend on Saturday afternoons?
(a) Photography class.
(b) Pottery class.
(c) Painting class.
(d) Sculpture class.
3. How does Corrina comfort Caitlin after Rogerson hits her?
(a) She fixes her a cup of hot tea.
(b) She calls Rogerson's parents.
(c) She hugs her.
(d) She just listens.
4. How does Mr. O'Koren react to Cass' refusal to stay on the phone with him when she first calls home?
5. What is the name of Cass' boyfriend's show?
(a) Candid TV Show.
(b) Sports and Stuff.
(c) The Lamont Whipper Show.
(d) Entertainment Today.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corrina say about Cass when she sees her on TV?
2. Why does Caitlin fall from the pyramid during a football game?
3. What section of the grocery store does Mrs. O'Koren select to take pictures?
4. What is the only thing that Caitlin says that she and Rogerson argue about in the beginning of their relationship?
5. Who is Caitlin's only friend whom Rogerson can tolerate?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rogerson behave at Caitlin's cheer leading ceremony?
2. How does Caitlin's mother feel about her making the cheer leading squad?
3. How does Cass hurt Caitlin with a shovel in Commons Park?
4. How does Rogerson's father react when he sees his son and Caitlin at the Biscoe house?
5. How does Caitlin feel about herself when she is with Rogerson?
6. How does Caitlin hurt herself during the rival game with Central High School?
7. How does the reader know that Cass and Caitlin have a close relationship?
8. What do Caitlin and Corrina have in common?
9. Describe what happens when Rogerson hits Caitlin for the first time.
10. How is Jack O'Koren described in the opening pages of Chapter Two?
This section contains 1,360 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)