|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which members of Rogerson's family does Caitlin meet when they go to his house on their first date?
(a) His parents.
(b) His sister.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His uncle.
2. Where does Corrina see her mother while she is out with Caitlin?
(a) The post office.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The shoe store.
(d) The department store.
3. What object does Cass use to hit Caitlin with at the park when they are kids?
(a) A ball.
(b) A stick.
(c) A bat.
(d) A shovel.
4. How many times has Rina's mother been married?
5. What does Bill Skerrit give Rina as a token of his commitment?
(a) His football pin.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A bracelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class does Boo want Mrs. O'Koren and Caitlin to take with her?
2. Where does Stuart's father live?
3. What school subject is Caitlin studying while Rogerson is fixing his car?
4. Where does Caitlin go after she leaves home the first time that Rogerson hits her?
5. How many children do Boo and Stuart Connell have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Caitlin's relationship with Rogerson affecting her school life?
2. Describe Caitlin and Rogerson's first meeting.
3. How do Rogerson and Caitlin spend time together on their dates?
4. Why is Margaret O'Koren taking Cass' running away the hardest?
5. What has happened to Caitlin's cheer leading since she met Rogerson?
6. How do Caitlin and Rogerson deal with his father's abuse?
7. How does Cass' family react to seeing her on The Lamont Whipper Show?
8. What do Caitlin and Rogerson talk about in the car after the cheer leading ceremony?
9. How does Caitlin feel about herself when she is with Rogerson?
10. How is Jack O'Koren described in the opening pages of Chapter Two?
This section contains 1,128 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)