|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class does Boo want Mrs. O'Koren and Caitlin to take with her?
2. What television channel is Corrina first watching when Caitlin visits?
(a) Lifetime Movie Network.
(c) Soap Opera Network.
(d) The Home Shopping Network.
3. Who suggests that Margaret O'Koren name her first born Cassandra?
4. Why does Caitlin fall from the pyramid during a football game?
(a) She hears a boy calling her sister's name.
(b) She is daydreaming.
(c) The person holding her legs loses balance.
(d) She sees her sister.
5. What is the only thing that Caitlin says that she and Rogerson argue about in the beginning of their relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rogerson go see the woman in the trailer?
2. How many times has Rina's mother been married?
3. What Ivy League college is Cass supposed to go to?
4. What is the name of Corrina's high school?
5. What does Caitlin think about to get her mind off the fact that Rogerson just hit her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Margaret O'Koren taking Cass' running away the hardest?
2. Describe Cass' first phone call to her parents.
3. What do Caitlin and Rogerson do at Corrina and Dave's house?
4. How is Caitlin preoccupied with Rogerson when she meets up with a distraught Rina?
5. How does Rogerson behave at Caitlin's cheer leading ceremony?
6. What does Caitlin discover about Rogerson and his performance in school?
7. Describe Caitlin and Rogerson's first meeting.
8. What is the significance of the Barbie conversation between Boo and Caitlin?
9. How does Rogerson act toward Caitlin after he hits her for the first time?
10. Describe what happens when Rogerson hits Caitlin for the first time.
This section contains 1,266 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)