|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Rogerson after he is caught abusing Caitlin?
(a) He leaves immediately.
(b) Mr. O'Koren hits him.
(c) Mrs. O'Koren slaps him.
(d) He is arrested.
2. What does Caitlin's mother get her to wear to their April Fool's Day party?
(a) A colorful hat.
(b) A new scarf.
(c) A colorful dress.
(d) A pair of shorts.
3. What does Caitlin do when Cass calls and she answers?
(a) She talks to her sister for hours.
(b) She hands the phone to her mother.
(c) She does not say anything.
(d) She makes small talk.
4. Based on fear that Rogerson will become jealous, who does Caitlin avoid talking to about a school project?
(b) Mike Evans.
(c) Richard Spellman.
(d) Bill Skerrit.
5. Who does not appear at Caitlin's welcome home party?
6. What movie does Caitlin compare Rogerson to when Rina is talking to her about the Caitlin's relationship with Rogerson?
(a) Gone With the Wind.
(b) The Birds.
(c) Miracle on 34t Street
(d) The Wizard of Oz.
7. What does Caitlin ask Rina to talk about when she visits her?
8. What memory does Cass reference in her letter?
(a) Going to New York City.
(b) Going to visit her grandparents.
(c) Going to Stewart and Boo's house after a relative died.
(d) Going to Disney World.
9. Whose help does Mr. O'Koren get to set up the tent?
(a) He hires the tent company workers to do it.
(b) Rogerson and Dave.
(c) The Jackson High School football team.
(d) Fraternity brothers from the university.
10. What.does Rina fear when she visits Caitlin?
(a) That Caitlin will not see her.
(b) That Caitlin is still talking to Rogerson.
(c) That Caitlin hates her.
(d) That Caitlin will blame her.
11. Which of the following is NOT a manner in which Caitlin is physically different upon leaving the Evergreen Care Center?
(a) She has clear skin.
(b) She is thinner.
(c) She is heavier.
(d) She has longer hair.
12. Why is Caitlin glad that Cass does not call on Christmas?
(a) She does not want her mother to be upset on Christmas.
(b) She thinks that Cass will recongize something different in her voice.
(c) She is angry with Cass.
(d) She knows that she will speak to Cass another time.
13. Which of the following is Caitlin's favorite picture?
(a) Her own picture taken by Rogerson.
(b) Her picture of Rogerson.
(c) Corrina's picture of her and Rogerson.
(d) Dave's picture of Corrina.
14. What does Caitlin cite as the worst dreams about Rogerson?
(a) The ones where he ignores her.
(b) The ones where he hits her.
(c) The ones he is not in at all.
(d) The ones where he yells at her.
15. Who does Caitlin not mention when thinking about the "If Onlys?"
(a) Her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boo take to Caitlin while she is in treatment?
2. Who surprises Caitlin at her welcome home party?
3. Where does Caitlin put Cass' letter?
4. What does Caitlin call her sister in a therapy session with Dr. Marshall?
5. What item does Mrs. O'Koren take from home to Caitlin?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)