|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caitlin's mother get her to wear to their April Fool's Day party?
(a) A pair of shorts.
(b) A new scarf.
(c) A colorful hat.
(d) A colorful dress.
2. What event keeps Mrs. O'Koren distracted so that she does not notice that Caitlin has been kicked off the cheer leading squad?
(a) The Junior League Social Committee.
(b) The April Fool's Day party.
(c) A company party.
(d) Planning her neighbor's baby shower.
3. Who does not appear at Caitlin's welcome home party?
4. Which of the following is not a part of Caitlin's system of checks and balances upon leaving Evergreen?
(a) Individual therapy.
(b) Therapy with Rogerson.
(c) Family therapy.
(d) Group therapy.
5. How does Cass refer to herself before signing the letter to Caitlin?
6. Who surprises Caitlin at her welcome home party?
7. What type of candy does Caitlin eat at Dr. Marshall's office?
(a) Jelly beans.
(b) Jolly Ranchers.
8. What does Cass tell Caitlin that she admires about her in a letter?
(a) Caitlin is smarter.
(b) Caitlin is her parents' favorite.
(c) Caitlin makes her own choices.
(d) Caitlin is braver.
9. How does Caitlin feel when Rina visits her?
(a) Like a therapy patient.
(b) Like a small child.
(c) Like an adult.
(d) Like a high schooler.
10. Who is NOT someone Caitlin says she cries for while at treatment?
(d) Her parents.
11. Who does Caitlin constantly try to call while out with Rina?
12. What is the official reason for Caitlin's admittance to the Evergreen Care Center?
(b) Medical complications.
13. What is Caitlin unable to photograph while in treatment?
(d) Life stills.
14. Who is NOT in Caitlin's dream on the night that Rogerson's hits her for the second time?
(c) Mrs. Garver.
15. What does Matthew tell Caitlin about her photography?
(a) "You have a real talent for faces, Caitlin."
(b) "You should work on focusing the camera."
(c) "You are a great photographer."
(d) "You need some help."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caitlin ask Rina to talk about when she visits her?
2. Which of the following issues is Caitlin's roommate being treated for at Evergreen?
3. What does Caitlin want to say to her mother after she rescues her from Rogerson?
4. How long does Caitlin cry when she first gets to the Evergreen Care Center?
5. Where does Rina want to take Caitlin when she shows up unannounced at her house?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)