|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Caitlin put Cass' letter?
(a) In a drawer.
(b) In the trash.
(c) In her purse.
(d) In her roommate's dresser.
2. What time does Rogerson pick up Caitlin for lunch?
(a) 11:30 AM.
(b) 12:00 Noon.
(c) 1:00 PM.
(d) 12:30 PM.
3. Who drives Caitlin home after her day out with Rina?
4. Based on fear that Rogerson will become jealous, who does Caitlin avoid talking to about a school project?
(a) Richard Spellman.
(b) Bill Skerrit.
(d) Mike Evans.
5. Where is Rogerson performing community service?
(a) A state park.
(b) A food pantry.
(c) An animal shelter.
(d) An abuse hotline.
6. What does Cass say about her decision to leave home in her letter to Caitlin?
(a) It was the wrong decision.
(b) It was not her decision.
(c) It was a knee jerk decision.
(d) It was the right decision.
7. Who does Caitlin not mention when thinking about the "If Onlys?"
(c) Her parents.
8. Who is NOT in Caitlin's dream on the night that Rogerson's hits her for the second time?
(c) Mrs. Garver.
9. Where does Rina want to take Caitlin when she shows up unannounced at her house?
(a) To Mike Evans' party.
(b) To the mall.
(c) To the lake.
(d) To Rogerson's house.
10. After Rogerson hits her for the first time, what does Caitlin say hit her in order to cover up the fact that Rogerson is responsible for her bruise?
(a) A bicycle handlebar.
(b) A door knob.
(c) A stray elbow.
(d) A cheerleader's hand.
11. What does Caitlin see when she dreams of Rogerson?
(a) His fist.
(b) His face.
(c) His family.
(d) His friends.
12. What does Caitlin think about when Rogerson gets physical with her after she returns home from her day with Rina?
(a) She thinks about all the times that he hit her.
(b) She thinks about her parents.
(c) She thinks about answers to trivia questions.
(d) She thinks about Corrina and Cass.
13. What does Rogerson do to Caitlin after learning that she had been out with Rina?
(a) He pulls a knife on her.
(b) He punches her in the face.
(c) He pushes her hard enough that she falls to the ground.
(d) He slaps her in the leg.
14. What happens to Rogerson after he is caught abusing Caitlin?
(a) Mrs. O'Koren slaps him.
(b) Mr. O'Koren hits him.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He leaves immediately.
15. How long does Caitlin cry when she first gets to the Evergreen Care Center?
(a) Two days.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caitlin say that Cass would have done if a boy had hit her?
2. Which of the following is Caitlin's favorite picture?
3. What does Cass tell Caitlin that she admires about her in a letter?
4. What does Caitlin cite as the worst dreams about Rogerson?
5. Which of the following issues is Caitlin's roommate being treated for at Evergreen?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)