|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Corrina staying when she sends Caitlin a letter?
(a) New Mexico.
2. Which of the following issues is Caitlin's roommate being treated for at Evergreen?
(d) Food issues.
3. What does Caitlin think about when Rogerson gets physical with her after she returns home from her day with Rina?
(a) She thinks about all the times that he hit her.
(b) She thinks about answers to trivia questions.
(c) She thinks about Corrina and Cass.
(d) She thinks about her parents.
4. What is the official reason for Caitlin's admittance to the Evergreen Care Center?
(c) Medical complications.
5. What does Cass say about her decision to leave home in her letter to Caitlin?
(a) It was a knee jerk decision.
(b) It was the right decision.
(c) It was the wrong decision.
(d) It was not her decision.
6. What is Caitlin unable to photograph while in treatment?
(a) Life stills.
7. Who does Caitlin constantly try to call while out with Rina?
8. What does Mr. O'Koren always take with him when he visits Caitlin at Evergreen?
(b) A book.
(c) A crossword puzzle.
(d) The newspaper.
9. Where is Rogerson performing community service?
(a) A state park.
(b) An animal shelter.
(c) An abuse hotline.
(d) A food pantry.
10. What happens to Caitlin when she meets with the cheer leading squad about having missed squad events?
(a) She is removed from the squad.
(b) She begs to remain on the squad.
(c) Rogerson shows up, and asks her to quit.
(d) She is promoted to head cheerleader.
11. How does Caitlin feel when she tries on the clothing that her mother has given her to wear to the April Fool's Day party?
(a) She feels pretty.
(b) She feels ugly.
(c) She feels silly.
(d) She feels unrecognizable.
12. What does Caitlin ask Rina to talk about when she visits her?
13. What do Caitlin and her father do when he visits her?
(a) Talk about school.
(b) Write letters to Cass.
(c) Read poetry.
(d) Play cards.
14. What are Corrina and Dave arguing about when Caitlin stops by after school?
(b) Other girls.
(c) Her mother.
15. After Rogerson hits her for the first time, what does Caitlin say hit her in order to cover up the fact that Rogerson is responsible for her bruise?
(a) A cheerleader's hand.
(b) A bicycle handlebar.
(c) A door knob.
(d) A stray elbow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matthew tell Caitlin about her photography?
2. What does Mrs. O'Koren say is concerning her about Caitlin right before the April Fool's Day party?
3. What.does Rina fear when she visits Caitlin?
4. What memory does Cass reference in her letter?
5. What class does Mr. Lensing teacher?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)