|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following art classes does Caitlin attend on Saturday afternoons?
(a) Painting class.
(b) Photography class.
(c) Pottery class.
(d) Sculpture class.
2. What school subject is Caitlin studying while Rogerson is fixing his car?
(c) American history.
3. What city does Caitlin's mother incorrectly identify as the first city with a population of one million?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
4. Where does Corrina see her mother while she is out with Caitlin?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The department store.
(c) The post office.
(d) The shoe store.
5. Where do Rogerson and Caitlin go first on their first date?
(b) The movies.
(c) A park.
(d) A party.
6. Where does Rogerson take Caitlin after they go to a party hosted by his high school friends?
(a) The movies.
(b) Out to dinner.
(c) A trailer in the country.
(d) The mall.
7. What time does Caitlin get home after comforting Rina when Jeff breaks up with her?
(a) Five thirty.
(b) Six o'clock.
(c) Seven o'clock.
(d) Six thirty.
8. How old is Caitlin when her sister runs away?
9. Why is Rogerson's father so angry with him when he and Caitlin go to their house?
(a) Rogerson talks back.
(b) Rogerson's pupils appear to be dilated.
(c) Rogerson is late.
(d) Rogerson has failed a test.
10. What does Lauren say is the reason that Caitlin would not do drugs?
(a) She has a reputation to protect.
(b) She has a hard time swallowing pills.
(c) She is a preppy.
(d) She is not known to give in to peer pressure.
11. How long have Rogerson and Caitlin been dating when she goes to the cheer leading ceremony?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) One year.
(d) Three weeks.
12. What is Rogerson saying while driving in traffic after he hits Caitlin?
(a) He is cursing.
(b) He sings along with the radio.
(c) He does not speak.
(d) He apologizes.
13. How does Caitlin feel about herself when she is with Rogerson?
(a) She feels smart.
(b) She feels popular.
(c) She feels like Cass.
(d) She feels like someone else.
14. Where does Caitlin go after she leaves home the first time that Rogerson hits her?
(b) New York.
(c) Boo's house.
(d) Rina's house.
15. Who calls the O'Korens the night that Rogerson hits Caitlin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stuart teach at the university?
2. What does Corrina say about Cass when she sees her on TV?
3. Who suggests that Margaret O'Koren name her first born Cassandra?
4. Why does Caitlin fall from the pyramid during a football game?
5. What does Rogerson cite as the reason that he is upset with Caitlin when they talk in his car after the cheer leading ceremony?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)