|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Ivy League college is Cass supposed to go to?
2. Which of the following activities does Cass NOT participate in during high school?
(a) Homecoming queen.
(c) Student body president.
(d) Spanish club.
3. How does Corrina comfort Caitlin after Rogerson hits her?
(a) She calls Rogerson's parents.
(b) She hugs her.
(c) She just listens.
(d) She fixes her a cup of hot tea.
4. Why are other girls jealous of Rina?
(a) She is gorgeous.
(b) She is rich.
(c) She is on the honor roll.
(d) She is best friends with Caitlin.
5. What is NOT a reason that Caitlin gives for being a friend to Rina?
(a) Rina is pretty.
(b) Rina is fun.
(c) Rina is strong.
(d) Rina is loyal.
6. Why does Rogerson want to go to the mall with Caitlin?
(a) To find a birthday present for his mother.
(b) To select an outfit for Caitlin.
(c) To buy a new jacket.
(d) To take his computer in for repair.
7. How does Rogerson gain favor with Caitlin's family on the night that they meet him for the first time?
(a) He brings flowers.
(b) He makes eye contact with Mr. O'Koren.
(c) He says "please" and "thank you".
(d) He answers trivia questions.
8. Why does Caitlin fall from the pyramid during a football game?
(a) The person holding her legs loses balance.
(b) She hears a boy calling her sister's name.
(c) She is daydreaming.
(d) She sees her sister.
9. What class does Boo want Mrs. O'Koren and Caitlin to take with her?
10. Why is Caitlin looking forward to her sister leaving for college?
(a) Caitlin wants some growing room.
(b) Caitlin hates her sister.
(c) Caitlin wants more attention.
(d) Caitlin wants her sister's room.
11. What kind of car does Rogerson drive?
12. Who is Rina with when she sees Bill and his family?
(c) She is alone.
13. What does Rina tell Caitlin is the reason that she should try out for cheer leading?
(a) She can meet boys.
(b) Cass never tried out.
(c) Cass wants her to join the squad.
(d) Both Rina and Caitlin can get out of gym class.
14. What does Rogerson cite as the reason that he is upset with Caitlin when they talk in his car after the cheer leading ceremony?
(a) She does not call him when she met Rina.
(b) He thinks that she quit cheer leading.
(c) She did not meet him that afternoon to go to the mall.
(d) He thinks that she is dating Mike Evans.
15. What does Rogerson ask Caitlin for when they first meet?
(a) Gas money.
(b) Change for a ten-dollar bill.
(c) Her phone number.
(d) Cass' phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rogerson give his friends at the party that he and Caitlin attend on their first date?
2. Who suggests that Margaret O'Koren name her first born Cassandra?
3. How does Rogerson feel about Caitlin's school friends?
4. What does Caitlin call Mike when she and Rina are at a party?
5. What does Mrs. O'Koren keep on Cass' bed?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)