|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lauren say is the reason that Caitlin would not do drugs?
(a) She is not known to give in to peer pressure.
(b) She has a hard time swallowing pills.
(c) She is a preppy.
(d) She has a reputation to protect.
2. Why is Caitlin so anxious to leave her parents after the cheer leading ceremony?
(a) She wants to go to a party.
(b) She wants to talk to Cass.
(c) She wants to find Rogerson.
(d) She wants to see Rina.
3. What section of the grocery store does Mrs. O'Koren select to take pictures?
(a) The floral section.
(b) The dairy section.
(c) The freezer section.
(d) The produce section.
4. What does Rogerson ask Caitlin for when they first meet?
(a) Her phone number.
(b) Gas money.
(c) Change for a ten-dollar bill.
(d) Cass' phone number.
5. Why is Rogerson's father so angry with him when he and Caitlin go to their house?
(a) Rogerson has failed a test.
(b) Rogerson talks back.
(c) Rogerson's pupils appear to be dilated.
(d) Rogerson is late.
6. What does Mrs. O'Koren keep on Cass' bed?
(a) Cass' stuffed animals.
(b) Cass' folded laundry.
(c) Cass' college things.
(d) Cass' doll collection.
7. What is NOT a reason that Caitlin gives for being a friend to Rina?
(a) Rina is pretty.
(b) Rina is fun.
(c) Rina is loyal.
(d) Rina is strong.
8. What time does Rogerson pick up Caitlin for their first official date?
(a) 8:00 PM.
(b) 5:30 PM.
(c) 7:00 PM.
(d) 6:00 PM.
9. Where is Caitlin's cheer leading squad performing when she sees Rogerson?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) A football game.
(c) A park.
(d) A senior center.
10. Who do Rogerson and Caitlin visit at the old farmhouse in the country?
(a) Caitlin's aunt and uncle.
(b) Caitlin's godparents.
(c) Rogerson's cousins.
(d) Rogerson's friends.
11. Where does Caitlin go after she leaves home the first time that Rogerson hits her?
(a) New York.
(b) Boo's house.
(d) Rina's house.
12. What does Cass have hanging in her rear view mirror?
(a) A graduation ribbon.
(b) Some beads.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A college pendant.
13. Where does Rogerson take Caitlin after he hits her?
(a) A party.
(c) His house.
14. How long have Rogerson and Caitlin been dating when she goes to the cheer leading ceremony?
(a) One year.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six months.
15. Why does Rogerson want to go to the mall with Caitlin?
(a) To find a birthday present for his mother.
(b) To buy a new jacket.
(c) To select an outfit for Caitlin.
(d) To take his computer in for repair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caitlin fall from the pyramid during a football game?
2. Which of the following words best describes how Rogerson acts at the cheer leading ceremony?
3. How does Mrs. O'Koren try to maintain communication with Cass?
4. Where does Stuart's father live?
5. How does Rogerson gain favor with Caitlin's family on the night that they meet him for the first time?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)