1. What object does Cass use to hit Caitlin with at the park when they are kids?
(a) A ball.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A bat.
(d) A stick.
2. Who suggests that Margaret O'Koren name her first born Cassandra?
3. What is Boo's real name?
4. Which of the following activities does Cass NOT participate in during high school?
(a) Homecoming queen.
(c) Student body president.
(d) Spanish club.
5. What book is a teacher fired for assigning that causes Cass to talk about it on the local news?
(a) Catcher in the Rye.
(b) Brave New World.
(c) To Kill a Mockingbird.
6. What Ivy League college is Cass supposed to go to?
7. Where does Cass go the summer before college?
(a) To summer camp.
(b) To visit her grandparents.
(c) To the beach.
(d) To Kentucky.
8. Who does Cass meet the summer before college?
This section contains 4,284 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)