Cass, Chapters 1 through 6
• Cass runs away to New York with a boyfriend instead of going to Yale.
• Caitlin's sixteenth birthday is on the day that Cass leaves; but everyone is preoccupied with her sister.
• Mr. and Mrs. O'Koren try to reach Cass, but are unsuccessful.
• Everyone is very sad and disappointed that Cass has left.
• Boo and Stewart Connell are neighbors of the O'Korens.
• Stewart is an art professor at the university.
• The Connells are former hippies, drive an old bus, even thought they are very different, are very good friends of the O'Korens.
• Mrs. O'Koren is constantly crying over Cass having run away.
• Cass calls home and her parents ask her to return, but she refuses.
• Caitlin gets her driver's license.
• Rina is Caitlin's best friend and convinces her to try out for cheerleading.
• Caitlin and Rina make the cheerleading squad.
• Caitlin's mother is thrilled that Caitlin...
This section contains 1,648 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)