|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Celia cheer for in her last letter?
(a) Javier's soccer team.
(b) The Revolution.
(c) Felicia getting in a fight.
(d) A boat race.
2. Who does Felicia meet when she is six years old?
3. Who writes a letter to El Lider about Ernesto's death?
4. What does Celia discover on her body, at the end of Imagining Winter: Baskets of Water?
(a) A tick.
(b) A scar.
(c) A heart-shaped mole.
(d) A lump in her chest.
5. What does Celia find while searching through Felicia's old belongings?
(b) A report card.
(c) An old black swimming suit.
(d) A dream journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Celia say is rid from the country in her last letter?
2. What does Celia say Javier wins in her letter?
3. When Celia returns to her home in Santa Teresa del Mar, she knows Javier has already left to _____.
4. In Imagining Winter: God's Will, _____ initiates Felicia, and she is given the _____.
5. What does Celia report about Lourdes in her letter to Gustavo?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Felicia pour lye on Graciela Moriera's scalp?
2. Why does Jorge force Javier to learn accounting when he is five-years old?
3. What does Pilar believe will help her understand Celia's sadness?
4. What does Lourdes prefer to do, rather than listen to Ivanito's dreams?
5. How does Felicia support Herminia when her son dies?
6. What does Herminia's father, a santera, use to answer his godchild's question?
7. Describe Javier's behavior while he is in his mother's care.
8. How does Lourdes respond to Pilar, when she wants to talk about her grandmother?
9. How does Lourdes infuriate Pilar in Imagining Winter: A Matrix Light?
10. Why does Jorge say he left Cuba?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)