|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Celia say is rid from the country in her last letter?
2. In Imagining Winter: Daughters of Chango, Jorge begins to lose his time in _____.
(a) New York.
3. Who writes a letter to El Lider about Ernesto's death?
4. Who has Lourdes's bakery become a meeting place for?
(a) Young mothers.
5. What does Felicia's new friend tell her sea shells represent?
(a) The future.
(b) Tidal waves.
(d) Bad relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Celia find in East Havana?
2. The elderly man at the botanica calls Pilar the daughter of _____.
3. By Thanksgiving, Lourdes loses _____ pounds.
4. Why does Lourdes stop eating in Imagining Winter: A Matrix Light?
5. What does Celia tell Gustavo has become the joke of the Caribbean?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Celia say Jorge is jealous about?
2. What does Herminia tell Felicia seashells represent?
3. Why does Felicia pour lye on Graciela Moriera's scalp?
4. Why does Jorge force Javier to learn accounting when he is five-years old?
5. How does Lourdes respond when she eats the sugar cane in Cuba?
6. Why are the women in town attracted to Javier?
7. How does Lourdes infuriate Pilar in Imagining Winter: A Matrix Light?
8. Why does Lourdes suggest Pilar move to Russia?
9. What does Jorge say that causes Lourdes to fall to the ground and bleed?
10. Why is Jorge enraged with Celia while he is on a business trip?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)