|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ernesto Brito?
(a) Ivanito's teacher.
(b) A man Felicia marries.
(c) Ivanito's best friend.
(d) A famous singer.
2. When Celia returns to her home in Santa Teresa del Mar, she knows Javier has already left to _____.
(a) Go fishing.
(b) Find his wife.
(c) Plant coffee.
(d) Have lunch with some of the local women.
3. In Imagining Winter: A Matrix Light, _____finds _____ cheating on her.
4. What does Celia discover on her body, at the end of Imagining Winter: Baskets of Water?
(a) A tick.
(b) A scar.
(c) A heart-shaped mole.
(d) A lump in her chest.
5. Why doesn't Celia have time to take care of Felicia?
(a) She is taking care of Javier.
(b) She is doing more work for El Lider.
(c) She is homeschooling Ivanito.
(d) She is busy with her work as a judge.
6. Who makes fun of Lourdes in Imagining Winter: Enough Attitude?
7. Celia tells Gustavo that Rufino Puente comes from one of the _____ families in Cuba.
8. What kills Ernesto Brito?
(a) A fire.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A car crash.
(d) A terminal disease.
9. Why does Lourdes stop eating in Imagining Winter: A Matrix Light?
(a) To lose weight.
(b) She cannot afford to buy food.
(c) To purify herself.
(d) To protest the regime.
10. In Imagining Winter: Daughters of Chango, Jorge begins to lose his time in _____.
(d) New York.
11. What does Celia say Javier does in his room for days at a time?
12. In Imagining Winter: Daughters of Chango, what reason does Jorge give Lourdes for wanting to escape Celia?
(a) She thought only of the Revolution.
(b) She tried to kill him.
(c) She was leaving him for Gustavo.
(d) He found another woman in New York.
13. Who betrays Celia by revealing her involvement in politics?
14. What does Celia realize when she hears shells singing a song in her bones?
(a) That a tidal wave is coming.
(b) That she will be a grandmother soon.
(c) That shells remind her of Gustavo.
(d) That she is lonely.
15. Lourdes calls Pilar demanding to know which _____ is in her _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia tell Gustavo hurts her about Lourdes?
2. Who writes a letter to El Lider about Ernesto's death?
3. Where is Pilar headed when she is surrounded by three young men?
4. After Lourdes decorates her house, who changes it back the way it was?
5. Who does Celia say curses her for taking Jorge away?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)