1. What does Celia guard at the start of Ordinary Seductions: Ocean Blue?
The North coast of Cuba.
2. Who votes Celia's house the primary lookout?
The neighborhood committee.
3. What are the names of the fishing boats Celia sees?
The Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria.
4. Who does Celia see emerge from the light and come toward her?
5. What smell is in the air when Celia runs to the beach?
6. What type of work did Jorge do before the revolution?
He sold electric brooms and portable fans.
7. What sport did El Lider excel at in his youth?
This section contains 3,977 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)