|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Imagining Winter: God's Will.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Felicia pour lye on Graciela Moriera's scalp?
(a) Graciela poured lye on her first.
(b) Graciela gives her a dirty look.
(c) Felicia is curious what will happen.
(d) Felicia believes she killed Ernesto.
2. When did Pilar leave her Abuela Celia?
(a) A year ago.
(b) On her 16th birthday.
(c) Several weeks ago.
(d) When she was 2 years old.
3. Who soothes Felicia as her condition worsens?
4. What does Felicia's fortune show in Imagining Winter: God's Will?
(a) Lasting love.
(b) Imminent death.
(c) Fortune and fame.
(d) A daring adventure.
5. What type of work does Felicia do when she meets Hugo?
(a) She is a teacher.
(b) She is a writer.
(c) She is a waitress.
(d) She is a dancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Felicia meet when she is six years old?
2. After Lourdes decorates her house, who changes it back the way it was?
3. In Imagining Winter: A Matrix Light, _____finds _____ cheating on her.
4. Who does Celia write letters to, from 1935-1940?
5. What does Luz recall her father's hands holding?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)