|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Imagining Winter: God's Will.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Felicia urges her new husband, Otto, to take her on a _____.
(a) Nature walk.
(b) Horse ride.
(c) Roller coaster.
2. What does Pilar believe with help her understand her grandmother?
(a) Asking Lourdes questions about her.
(b) The right side of her face.
(c) Writing her letters.
(d) Spending more time with her.
3. What does Celia plan to do if she has a boy?
(a) She will become a santera.
(b) She will change her ways.
(c) She will find Gustavo.
(d) She will name him Gustavo.
4. What does Celia tell her daughter not to bring in the house?
(a) A frown on her face.
(c) Her dirty shoes.
(d) A wet umbrella.
5. Who makes fun of Lourdes in Imagining Winter: Enough Attitude?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport did El Lider excel at in his youth?
2. Who predicts that Celia will survive hard times and live by the water?
3. Where does Pilar actually buy a ticket to?
4. Who does Pilar visit in Miami?
5. What new position allows Lourdes to walk around town?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)