|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Imagining Winter: Celia's Letters: 1950 - 1955.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does Celia suffer from that she describes in one of her letters?
2. What does Celia say Javier does in his room for days at a time?
3. Why doesn't Celia have time to take care of Felicia?
(a) She is taking care of Javier.
(b) She is homeschooling Ivanito.
(c) She is busy with her work as a judge.
(d) She is doing more work for El Lider.
4. Why do Lourdes and Rufino originally leave Cuba?
(a) Rufino is offered a job elsewhere.
(b) They want to escape soldiers.
(c) Lourdes wants to live some place cold.
(d) They are worried about the economy in Cuba.
5. When Celia wakes up in a panic, where does she want to go?
(a) New York.
(c) The bank.
(d) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what family member does Lourdes unsuccessfully call?
2. Who votes Celia's house the primary lookout?
3. What does Luz recall her father's hands holding?
4. Who is Pilar able to communicate telepathically with?
5. What composer did Celia play while Jorge traveled?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)