|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Imagining Winter: Celia's Letters: 1950 - 1955.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felicia sell in her new job?
2. What do Celia's daughters fear they will never get to leave?
(b) Each other.
(c) Boarding school.
3. In Ordinary Seductions: The Fire Between Them, who does Felicia teach to dance?
(d) Beny More.
4. Why doesn't Celia have time to take care of Felicia?
(a) She is taking care of Javier.
(b) She is busy with her work as a judge.
(c) She is doing more work for El Lider.
(d) She is homeschooling Ivanito.
5. What does Celia cheer for in her last letter?
(a) Javier's soccer team.
(b) A boat race.
(c) The Revolution.
(d) Felicia getting in a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Celia say is rid from the country in her last letter?
2. When Celia returns to her home in Santa Teresa del Mar, she knows Javier has already left to _____.
3. Where does Lourdes work shortly after marrying Rufino?
4. Who does Celia say in her letters treats her poorly?
5. What composer did Celia play while Jorge traveled?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)