|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Imagining Winter: Celia's Letters: 1950 - 1955.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Lourdes decorates her house, who changes it back the way it was?
(a) Rufino's mother.
(d) A cheating accountant.
2. What does Luz recall her father's hands holding?
(d) The smallest threads.
3. Who does Hugo tell his daughters he wants to see?
(c) His mother.
4. Who wakens Pilar by the pool?
(b) Tia Rosario.
5. Where is Felicia marching at the start of Imagining Winter: The Meaning of Shells?
(a) Sagua La Grande.
(b) Sierra Maesta.
(d) Santiago de Cuba.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Felicia's health to deteriorate?
2. Why is Celia's father killed?
3. When Celia wakes up in a panic, where does she want to go?
4. What time of year does Ordinary Seductions: Ocean Blue take place?
5. What challenge impacts Celia's night with the twins?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)