|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ordinary Seductions: Celia's Letters: 1942 - 1949.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of Celia's life does she go to live with Tia Alicia?
(a) After Jorge dies.
(b) When Tia Alica gets sick.
(c) When her parents die.
(d) When her parents get a divorce.
2. What sport did El Lider excel at in his youth?
3. What happens to Lourdes, in Ordinary Seductions: A Grove of Lemons, when Rufino is out of town?
(a) Soldiers rape her.
(b) Lightning strikes her.
(c) She falls off a horse.
(d) She is in a car accident.
4. What does Tia Alica leave Celia when she dies?
(a) A piano.
(b) Her house.
(c) A box of shells.
(d) A peacock brooch.
5. Who does Ivanito most resemble?
(b) His sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Celia writing letters to Gustavo?
2. Where is Gustavo Sierra de Armas from?
3. Who is Pilar able to communicate telepathically with?
4. At what time does Lourdes go to the bakery to prepare pastries and doughs?
5. Who does Celia write letters to, from 1935-1940?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)