|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ordinary Seductions: Celia's Letters: 1942 - 1949.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lourdes foresee during her moment of crisis?
(a) Someone's eventual death.
(b) Her husband's betrayal.
(c) The birth of her child.
(d) A mysterious white light.
2. Why does Celia feel Jorge betrays her?
(a) He leaves her for another woman.
(b) He destroys a letter she wrote to Gustavo.
(c) He tells everyone she is a bad mother.
(d) He puts Celia in the asylum.
3. What does Jorge say frightens him about Celia?
(a) Her attitude.
(b) Her spending.
(c) Her smile.
(d) Her cooking.
4. What does Celia agree to do if Gustavo does not respond to her letters?
(a) She must marry Jorge.
(b) She must contact Gustavo's wife.
(c) She must visit Gustavo in person.
(d) She must let the santera set her up with someone new.
5. Who does Celia write letters to, from 1935-1940?
(c) El Lider.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Celia wakes up in a panic, where does she want to go?
2. What time of year does Ordinary Seductions: Ocean Blue take place?
3. Where does Felicia follow Hugo when they first meet?
4. How does Celia describe the environment that her first child experiences in her womb?
5. In Ordinary Seductions: The Fire Between Them, who does Felicia teach to dance?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)