|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ordinary Seductions: Celia's Letters: 1942 - 1949.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Celia tell Gustavo saved her?
(a) Tia Alicia.
2. Where does Pilar plan to travel?
(b) The Hamptons.
3. How does Celia respond when her lover leaves Cuba?
(a) She is relieved.
(b) She is disgusted.
(c) She feels guilty.
(d) She gets depressed.
4. What does Celia do when she leaves the asylum?
(a) She sacrifices a goat.
(b) She vacations with her family.
(c) She looks for a job.
(d) She buys a ticket to Spain.
5. How does Felicia try to kill Hugo?
(a) With fire.
(b) With poison.
(c) With a gun.
(d) With a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Ordinary Seductions: Celia's Letters: 1942-1949, which author does Celia read?
2. What do the nuns tell Lourdes over the phone about her father?
3. What object does Celia worry about after a tidal wave?
4. Who terrorizes Celia in Ordinary Seductions: The House on Palmas Street?
5. Who arrives in Santa Teresa del Mar, screaming for Celia?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)