|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ordinary Seductions: Celia's Letters: 1935 - 1940.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who checks Celia into a mental asylum?
(b) Jorge's sister and mother.
2. Who is Celia waiting for at the start of Ordinary Seductions: The House on Palmas Street?
(a) The mail carrier.
(d) Her granddaughters.
3. Who votes Celia's house the primary lookout?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her children.
(c) El Lider.
(d) The neighborhood committee.
4. Who terrorizes Celia in Ordinary Seductions: The House on Palmas Street?
(d) Jorge's sister and mother.
5. In Chapter 2, what family member does Lourdes unsuccessfully call?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Celia's feelings change for Jorge in Ordinary Seductions: Celia's Letters: 1935-1940?
2. What type of people does Celia say she relates to?
3. At what time does Lourdes go to the bakery to prepare pastries and doughs?
4. Where does Pilar plan to travel?
5. What do the nuns tell Lourdes over the phone about her father?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)