|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ordinary Seductions: Celia's Letters: 1935 - 1940.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Celia keep that her lover gave her?
(a) An engagement ring.
(b) A scarf.
(c) Pearl earrings.
(d) A dozen roses.
2. Who encourages Celia to write to Gustavo?
(b) A spirit.
(c) The santera.
3. What condition does Celia suffer from that she describes in one of her letters?
4. What are the names of the fishing boats Celia sees?
(a) Charles and Eddie.
(b) The Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria.
(c) Wynken, Blynken, and Nod.
(d) Boats A, B and C.
5. Who does Celia take with her to see Jorge?
(b) Her daughters.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) A nurse from the asylum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Celia see emerge from the light and come toward her?
2. Where is Gustavo Sierra de Armas from?
3. Why does Celia feel Jorge betrays her?
4. In Chapter 2, what family member does Lourdes unsuccessfully call?
5. Who does Celia write letters to, from 1935-1940?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)