|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ordinary Seductions: Celia's Letters: 1935 - 1940.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Celia keep that her lover gave her?
(a) An engagement ring.
(b) A scarf.
(c) Pearl earrings.
(d) A dozen roses.
2. What unique talent does Pilar have?
(a) She can recall everything that has happened to her.
(b) She can fly.
(c) She can read lips.
(d) She can make rabbits disappear.
3. In Chapter 2, what family member does Lourdes unsuccessfully call?
4. Where does Pilar plan to travel?
(d) The Hamptons.
5. Who encourages Celia to write to Gustavo?
(c) A spirit.
(d) The santera.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Lourdes go to the bakery to prepare pastries and doughs?
2. Who is Celia waiting for at the start of Ordinary Seductions: The House on Palmas Street?
3. What sport did El Lider excel at in his youth?
4. What does Celia tell her daughter not to bring in the house?
5. How does Celia respond when her lover leaves Cuba?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)