|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ordinary Seductions: Celia's Letters: 1935 - 1940.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pilar plan to travel?
(d) The Hamptons.
2. Why does Celia want to leave New York?
(a) To visit colleges.
(b) To start her own bakery.
(c) To pursue a singing career.
(d) To escape her life.
3. Where is Gustavo Sierra de Armas from?
(c) San Jose.
4. Who is Celia waiting for at the start of Ordinary Seductions: The House on Palmas Street?
(a) The mail carrier.
(b) Her granddaughters.
5. How do Celia's feelings change for Jorge in Ordinary Seductions: Celia's Letters: 1935-1940?
(a) She falls in love with him.
(b) She wants to start over with him.
(c) She feels sorry for him.
(d) She starts to appreciate his sense of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pilar able to communicate telepathically with?
2. Who votes Celia's house the primary lookout?
3. Who does Celia take with her to see Jorge?
4. Who does Celia see emerge from the light and come toward her?
5. What does Celia tell her daughter not to bring in the house?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)