|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Imagining Winter: Enough Attitude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pilar see her father with, in Ordinary Seductions: Going South?
(a) His boss.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Another woman.
2. Where does Felicia follow Hugo when they first meet?
(a) A church.
(b) Hotel Inglaterra.
(c) City Hall.
(d) East Havana.
3. What does Celia plan to do if she has a boy?
(a) She will become a santera.
(b) She will name him Gustavo.
(c) She will find Gustavo.
(d) She will change her ways.
4. What does Celia do when she leaves the asylum?
(a) She vacations with her family.
(b) She sacrifices a goat.
(c) She buys a ticket to Spain.
(d) She looks for a job.
5. Who is Pilar able to communicate telepathically with?
(a) Her elderly neighbor.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Felicia marching at the start of Imagining Winter: The Meaning of Shells?
2. What month and year do nearly 300 people come to the only movie theater in Santa Teresa del Mar for a civil trial?
3. At what time does Lourdes go to the bakery to prepare pastries and doughs?
4. What is the topic of the book Pilar gives Lourdes in Imagining Winter: Enough Attitude?
5. Who does Celia say in her letters treats her poorly?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)