Ordinary Seductions: Ocean Blue
1. What does Celia guard at the start of Ordinary Seductions: Ocean Blue?
(a) A church.
(b) A garden.
(c) The North coast of Cuba.
(d) The bakery.
2. Who votes Celia's house the primary lookout?
(a) The neighborhood committee.
(b) El Lider.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her husband.
3. What are the names of the fishing boats Celia sees?
(a) Wynken, Blynken, and Nod.
(b) Charles and Eddie.
(c) The Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria.
(d) Boats A, B and C.
4. Who does Celia see emerge from the light and come toward her?
(a) A dolphin.
(b) A wolf.
(c) Her husband.
(d) A bat.
5. What smell is in the air when Celia runs to the beach?
6. What type of work did Jorge do before the revolution?
(a) He sold electric brooms and portable fans.
(b) He was a fisherman.
(c) He sold cars.
(d) He cooked for El Lider.
7. What sport did El Lider excel at in his youth?
This section contains 3,977 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)