|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Miranda prepare to leave her home?
(a) January 14.
(b) June 14.
(c) July 4.
(d) January 24.
2. How does Miranda's mother describe Dragonwyck?
(a) A castle.
(b) A great house.
(c) A dungeon.
(d) A one walled city.
3. What does Miranda think of Johanna as she appears for the Fourth of July festivities?
(a) She looks older.
(b) She looks crude.
(c) She looks annoyed.
(d) She looks refined.
4. How many servants are at the Van Ryn house?
5. Who does Miranda dance with first on the Fourth of July?
(b) Van Buren.
(d) De Grenier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas do when he meets with Miranda alone at night after Johanna's death?
2. What happens at Dragonwyck that stops guests from coming?
3. What is the name of the city where the boat lands?
4. What does De Grenier tell Nicholas he is too much of?
5. Who warns Miranda of the dangers in the city?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)